With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Trailer! Plus Synopsis and Art

tri. Part 6 Trailer! Plus Synopsis and Art

Woo, trailer time!

Our first look at Digimon Adventure tri. part 6!

Toei put up this short trailer in advance of Jump Festa where it'll likely be featured.

We've mirrored it since the Youtube version is geolocked. If the embed doesn't work this link should.

The dialogue in the trailer is rather short...
    Agumon: We'll meet again! Definitely!
    ?: If you do not stop Ordinemon, then there will be no future left for this world.
    Gabumon: Because this is something that only we, as [their] friends, can do [for them]!
    Yamato: We'll save the world, with our own way of doing things!
    Garm wasn't 100% sure who the second voice was, but we think it's Hackmon.

The trailer also reiterates the 3 week theatrical run and the theatrical version Blu-ray.

In addition to the trailer, there are a few other things at the official site...

Including the Part 6 synopsis! Here it is translated to English by garm.

The destruction of the world has begun.
    Meicoomon, who had gone berserk, absorbed the dark-evolved Tailmon and transformed into Ordinemon, who possesses tremendous power.
    As predicted by Yggdrasil, the Real World is starting to get engulfed by the Digital World.
    However, even as despair looms ever closer, the Chosen Children continue to move forward with determination.
    Now that Taichi isn't around, Yamato is the only one who can take his place.

"We have to do this if we want to save the world!"

Gabumon acts as a pillar of support for Yamato; Agumon believes that Taichi will surely return.

At the same time, Homeostasis, who has decided that Ordinemon is beyond salvation and needs to be disposed of, is about to proceed to the final stages of its plan, which will involve the Real World.
    The children and their Partner Digimon carry on fighting in an attempt to stop the spread of the destruction.

"All of the light lies within Meicoomon..."

Tailmon's voice reaches Hikari, who is currently in a state of despair.
    And so the time for the children to make their final decision draws near.
    What will the future, which the Chosen Children themselves have chosen, be?

Now, the adventure evolves again...

On top of that, they've updated some of their images...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An updated version of the relationship chart, mentioning what's happened to Taichi and Tailmon.

And they've updated the evolution images, which now includes Ordinemon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Our Future comes out on May 5th.

Update- Added translations for the trailer dialogue and synopsis above.

Update- Crunchyroll has put up an English version of the tri. Part 6 poster on the show page for tri.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No announcement or news from Crunchyroll or Toei accompanied the image replacing the Part 5 poster.

Thanks to neko for the heads up about the poster.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

finally we get a new pv

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Judging by the trailer, Bokura no Mirai's gonna be a pretty sad movie. Just look at poor Tailmon. Oh my heart aches seeing her like that! Also, does it count as whining if I again point out the obvious and conspicuous absence of the Zero Two squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Judging by the trailer, Bokura no Mirai's gonna be a pretty sad movie. Just look at poor Tailmon. Oh my heart aches seeing her like that! Also, does it count as whining if I again point out the obvious and conspicuous absence of the Zero Two squad?
    yes it's whining

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    How that trailer looked, my heart is going to die...

Also, does it count as whining if I again point out the obvious and conspicuous absence of the Zero Two squad?
    Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    yes it's whining
    Ignoring that there is nothing conspicuous about it, let's go ahead and knock this off now.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Huh. That's interesting. It calls Ordinemon a Fusion instead of a Jogress.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Right Marc, sorry 'bout that. Moving along,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Huh. That's interesting. It calls Ordinemon a Fusion instead of a Jogress.
    There could be a variety of reasons for this, but my pet theory is that Ordinemon is also an Ultimate (Mega), like Omegamon. Come to think of it, do we know of many Digimon that as Ultimates (Megas), Jogress to become Super Ultimates? As an aside, what does the relationship chart say about Taichi and Daigo? As much as I'm trying to learn Japanese, I can't read any kanji yet, so I have no idea what that text says.

"Whereabouts unknown"
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

There could be a variety of reasons for this, but my pet theory is that Ordinemon is also an Ultimate (Mega), like Omegamon. Come to think of it, do we know of many Digimon that as Ultimates (Megas), Jogress to become Super Ultimates?
    Super Ultimate doesn't generally exist as an actual 'level' overall in the franchise. It's generally used as a descriptor.

A handful of games do use Super Ultimate as a level for organizational purposes, so it does exist in a few places as an actual level. But on the whole, the franchise doesn't use a level above Ultimate.

And the text specifically refers to Ordinemon as an Ultimate, that was never really in question.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast