With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Parts 1, 2, and 3 on Hoopla in English

tri. Parts 1, 2, and 3 on Hoopla in English

Another way to watch Digimon Adventure tri.!

The digital library service hoopla has added Digimon Adventure tri. Parts 1, 2 and 3 to their service dubbed in English

Parts 1 and 2 may have been there previously, we aren't sure, but 3 is definitely new since it only came out a week ago.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Despite some odd onscreen titling, all 3 will show up if you search for Digimon the service.

It's been added via hoopla's deal with Cinedigm, who helps distribute Shout! titles digitally.

Hoopla is a service that allows library card holders to access content digitally at no cost, so all you need to do is get to your local library and get a library card (or get one online if your library allows that.)

Once signed up with hoopla you are allowed to check out (borrow) a certain amount of content each month, based on the deal your library has with hoopla. For example, my library allows 7 items a month, while our good friend Victor's local library lets him have 10.

Each Part of tri. allows you to watch it for 72 hours once it's checked out on the range of hoopla apps including, but not limited to: iPhone, Apple TV, Android, and Roku.

At the moment hoopla also has the (abridged, missing the hidden tracks) version of the Digimon the Movie soundtrack, along with Season 2 of Digimon Fusion.

Thanks to RaidenReigns for the info.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Huh, that's neat. Hoopla's getting better, they used to be pretty meager in terms of offering. My library uses it.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    So any idea if Hoopla operates in India? It'd be neat to watch Part 3 while I wait for my DVD to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    So any idea if Hoopla operates in India? It'd be neat to watch Part 3 while I wait for my DVD to arrive.
    I'd expect you'd have to go to your local library and find out what if any digital services they are affiliated with.

Even if it's hoopla, I'd expect the catalog to be wildly different as the distribution agreement with Cinedigm would very likely not include India.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Even if it's hoopla, I'd expect the catalog to be wildly different as the distribution agreement with Cinedigm would very likely not include India.
    Ah, makes sense. Thanks. Guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer before I too hop on the hype train.

I come from the net
    I never had reason to go to the library so I didn't know what this is but this is interesting.