With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tamers Audio Drama Recording Details

I come from the net viperzerof-2's Avatar
    I don't know that it would be so odd for yamaki to have white hair, stress causes grey hairs as the old story goes, and our boy was never exactly one to chillax.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Tavo-Lobo on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Again I'm afraid Renamon is not going to show up :/
    Isn't her voice actress on hiatus? I don't think they'd want to replace her voice with someone unfamiliar to fans just so they could have Renamon in the CD, so they probably left her out.
    I wonder if Konaka already had plans of not include Renamon respecting Yuka and her son ...
    If it was, I consider him an extremely noble guy who knows what the fans want.

I mean this special cd-drama is more for the nostalgic value than a continuation of tamers, everyone is back to bring the feeling back.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Konaka has said earlier that the CD Drama will take place in the "after" and in the "now"... so, perhaps the white-haired Yamaki means part of the CD Drama will take place in 2018.
    What if the mysterious NYX is white-haired Yamaki, a sort of Ai who will tell Takato what itís going to happen in the future?
    Takato is a BAE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12