With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: New Digimon Story Game Being Developed

I would love another handheld, 2D Story game.

Or, fuck, just port the ones that have already been made.

I was hoping for a North American Nintendo release. Preferably handheld.

My other hope I think is unanimous. Add more mons!

Oh and a reimagining of the Vaccine-Data-Virus advantages would be cool.
    My new and improved Digimon index!
    https://airtable.com/shr2CxL7m74ltmu...NVr6raDlOIMJae
    If you take a look, let me know what you think!

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotekuma View Post
    Do you think it would be better if the Elemental Bonuses got the x2, and Attributes got the x1.5?
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotekuma View Post
    Do you think it would be better if the Elemental Bonuses got the x2, and Attributes got the x1.5?
    they should not adapt either, itīs just horrible for a balanced game, especially since most digimon are either Virus-Dark or Vaccine-Light

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm hoping we will hear something about this new game sometime in 2019. I think in the interview they said it was being developed natively for PS4!

Whatever they release in the future I just hope it'll be released worldwide. We missed out on so many games already!
    Maybe a new Digimon Story game that's not Cyber Sleuth, some different kind of plot. Maybe a mix of mechanics between Digimon Story and Digimon World?
    I'd also be interested on a Switch release for sure.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Whatever they release in the future I just hope it'll be released worldwide. We missed out on so many games already!
    Maybe a new Digimon Story game that's not Cyber Sleuth, some different kind of plot. Maybe a mix of mechanics between Digimon Story and Digimon World?
    I'd also be interested on a Switch release for sure.
    It will be. They're moving to PS4 only to focus on the western players because the games seem to be doing better there than in Japan. So they're taking a risk.

what exactly would a hybrid of World and Story be? the World gameplay with with turn based battles instead of they do what they want? I'm suspecting a World game for 2019, then the new PS4 Story game for 2020 (and maybe it'll be ported to PS5 as well at that point?) western dates that is. 2018 and 2019 for Japan I guess (althoug Habu wants a release in the west at the same time as Japan at some point which could be interesting)
    Last edited by Muur; 03-18-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Whatever they release in the future I just hope it'll be released worldwide. We missed out on so many games already! Maybe a new Digimon Story game that's not Cyber Sleuth, some different kind of plot. Maybe a mix of mechanics between Digimon Story and Digimon World? I'd also be interested on a Switch release for sure.
    It will be. They're moving to PS4 only to focus on the western players because the games seem to be doing better there than in Japan. So they're taking a risk.what exactly would a hybrid of World and Story be? the World gameplay with with turn based battles instead of they do what they want? I'm suspecting a World game for 2020, then the new PS4 Story game for 2020 (and maybe it'll be ported to PS5 as well at that point?) western dates that is. 2018 and 2019 for Japan I guess (althoug Habu wants a release in the west at the same time as Japan at some point which could be interesting)
    Technically Rina and Mirei originate from a World series so a World/Story hybrid wouldnít be out of the question.

Junior Commander
    I donít want to be that guy but I doubt it will be a hybrid. I imagine the next game will be a traditional Story game since those have been successful and are relatively simple to make.

After Next ōrder Iím worried that Bamco will be hesitant to do another World game... I hope Iím wrong and we do get a new one. Just make it better than NO please.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    I donít want to be that guy but I doubt it will be a hybrid. I imagine the next game will be a traditional Story game since those have been successful and are relatively simple to make.After Next ōrder Iím worried that Bamco will be hesitant to do another World game... I hope Iím wrong and we do get a new one. Just make it better than NO please.
    Well I was thinking of a Story game with World characters in but I would really like the other around.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567