With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: I always love Koushiro, what about you?

  1. #21
    Junior Commander Nemomon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    365
    In a way every character added something to the series (maybe except Mimi, but maybe it's just my personal bias). Although, I think the main issue with Adventure (that thankfully later was fixed in the subsequent series) is that it had far too many characters. In a way it would be good if some characters were axed out, they would not steal the attention from others. Though, almost every character has their fans, and I'm pretty sure some of them would bd sad if their character would never exist.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

  2. #22
    Ain't got no mojo... Vampfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3
    Izzy was my favorite character of the Digimon Adventure cast of characters, and the one that I related to the most.

  3. #23
    Red shirt Kuzehiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Witchelny
    Posts
    82
    Koushiro is a very interesting character.
    Unlike normal nerds Koushiro spends large amount of time on his laptop due to him finding out he was an adopted kid which caused him to distance from his adoptive parents. He is very mature and smart and he is also very curious as we've seen him curious about the true nature of the Digital World. He can be socially awkward but he's also a very polite guy. I liked how he struggled to accept his adoptive parents as his true parents and his relationship with Tentomon was lovable. He had such an impract in the plot of Digimon Adventure/02/Tri due to his knowledge and his abilities with computer. He's a very well-written character in my opinon and probably one of the best of the Adventures sagas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Hmm... I think in terms of merchandise sales, the Adventure kids rank something like:

    Taichi > Yamato >>> Hikari > Takeru >>> Mimi > Koushirou > Sora > Jyou

    But if you include the rest of the franchise, then it's more like:

    Taichi>Yamato>Hikari>Takeru>Mimi>Koushirou>Sora>Jy ou>Ken>Daisuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally the entire rest of the 100+ human characters in the franchise.

    I think being top 6 out of 100+ is doing pretty well.
    I'm sorry to bother you but is really Taichi that popular? even more than the rest of the humans characters?

  4. #24
    I'm going digital
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Visit DigitalCorp's Youtube Channel
    Digimon's favorite nerd. In Tri, he's taken on a new role by filling the "Command Center/Tech Support" role filled by Billy in Power Rangers Zeo. And the fact that he hasn't had a dub recast in 15 years makes him slightly more endearing.

  5. #25
    1 vote again here for our favorite Koushiro "Izzy". Smart, Intellect, and reliable pals. Really glad that they put him as one of major characters in first Digimon Adventure Movie.

  6. #26
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Koushiro_lover View Post
    Koushirou-kun always is the best in my opinion, no I mean that I say to my family, and to my friends that I am koushirou-kun. To me koushirou is real captain for the Chosen Children not Taichi. Really Koushirou is such as the Coach in the Football, he do everything to them, but no he is the number 4, or 5 or maybe 10 as popular characters in the entire Anime Digimon.

    Koushirou really is the “Special One” in the entire Digimon Seasons. People always love the characters who talk about brave, about friendship, about loves in all animes, and the smart always not so much popular, or no so much have a real fans. To no, Really in the anime, you can change Taichi which Daisuke, or with Takato (Even if I love Takato), or with the character in the Season Frontier, the same with yamato, you can change him with any characters in the Anime, Sora and Mimi can be changed with Miyako, or with the character in the Season 4. And the Same with Takeru (TK) who can be changed the character in Season 4, but who is the one who will change with Koushirou, no one.

    How Could be that Koushirou became one of the less important characters in the Anime? And Both Hikari with TK became more important than him. I do hate Takeru, with his Digimon. I do Hate TK, patamon, Angemon, HolyAngemon, and so on, and to me if Atlur Kabuterimon only have more power then Koushirou will be the smartest, and strongest character in the Entire Digimon. Koushirou Always the best Because no one can do what he did.

    I always watch his Episodes; because it is he best Episodes, with Vandemon. Both Koushirou Episode, With Vandemon Episodes Are The Best. I do Remember the first Episode, and who Koushirou was very involve to learn to ho the Generator works automatically in the Episode Five. Firstly, he understood that he can use the codes to help him, and help the characters. In the episode 10, maybe he was the reason of why Mimi Cried, but without trying to understand the languages in the wall, then no Mimi, or Tentamon Will live. Even when, Leomon appeared, he figured out that they should use “Holy Device Digivice”. In the Episode 19, every well things are made by him. He firstly thought about using the networks that Etomon use, and he explained everything to the Chosen Children, then he is the one who changed the wall to appear what is hide.

    Another point is in the Episode 24, which firstly is that Sora did help all characters, and the characters also helped her who they goes in their own ways, however koushirou didn’t need any help in episode 24, and he solved all problems in that Episode by himself. I should back to episode 13 when he understood from few talk with leomon that if they beat the Darkness Power then they can back to their own world. In the Episode 28, the entire problems that they found was solved by him. He firstly decide to not sleep, and talk with Gennai San head to head, then his digimon whom the one who beat the bats who guard the Myotisimon’s Palace. Secondly, he is the one who solve all the Cards Problems. In the Episode 31, everything is done by only him; because everyone was sleep in that Episode.

    Now, do you remember the Episode when both Yamato, and Taichi want to reach to final stage of Evolution, who is the one who try to solve the puzzles in that Episode, Surely Koushirou. I also Think that Koushirou is the one who deserve to reach to the Final Stage in that Episode More than Yamato, and Taichi, Do you know Why? Because He didn’t Appear in all of these Episodes 33, 34, 35, 36 (Only Few Events without fighting Also), he only challenged in this Episode 37 and from the half Second of the Episode, which means that he deserve more than Taichi, and Yamato who did fight from 34 35, 36, 37, and even in the 38, and 39. I hated so much that Koushirou didnt’t appered from episode 33 until 37 (Ok maybe it is not necessary for him to appear in both episodes 33, and 34) but why he didn’t appear in 35, and only appeared little bit in both episodes 36, and 37? Why that? WHY? WHY? WHY? I don’t have any reason for this.

    Ok, not let me to back to the best episodes for koushirou, now the time for episode 39, when he found that the phenomenon that appear after the death of VenomVandemon is from Digital World. These three episodes considered are one of the best episodes for Koushirou which are episode 42 which is the episode “Under Pressure”, the episode when they fight Machinedramon who Hikari got a fever again I means the both episodes 48, and 49 which are (“My Sister’s Keeper”, and “The Crest of Light”) also. Firstly, let’s go with the episode: “42- Under Pressure”; because in this episode, firstly koushirou began in this awesome episode for koushrou with figuring out that they can fight, and beat Metal Seadramon using the “Dramon Destroyer” that the “WarGreymon” had. Secondly, he figured out that they should look to what happened in the water with wammon as long as they stayed inside wammon; because they really need to know if everything is fine with wammon; so he used wammon as a receiver which is really an awesome idea, and helped them to know if there is any digimon who following them, or who fighting them. Also, he is the one who figured out that they can use whistle that Hikari had to find any place to go using the rebound of the whistle, and if the one who followed them in that time is not MetalSeadremon, then this idea surely will work 100 by 100, even so it still work but by 95 from 100.

    Now, for the both episode 48, and 49 which are (“My Sister’s Keeper”, and “The Crest of Light”), then firstly, he is the one who stopped in the street to find something that will help him to use the computer to find any hospital, or pharmacy. He used the hospital to know the type of medicine, then he is the one who decided to use the network to deceive machinedramon, and his teams. He is the only one who understand what they want to do, I mean when machinedramon decide to destroy the entire place using his teams, at that time, the one who understand this idea is Koushirou. At in the episode “The Crest of Light”, he is the one who try to be calm in that episode; because he already know that they need to eat, and relax if they want to fight. Taichi only thought about himself, and his sister without think about his teams, but no didn’t like that when koushirou asked him to few minutes for relaxation, and also he did a punch in Koushirou’s face, but koushirou always very smart, and very nice person, koushirou always have a “Really Pure Heart”, and accept that if they slap, or punch him. When taichi understood his wrong, koushirou as usual, always forgive people quickly without getting his revenge, and also asked taichi to not be to rush, and they should merge their powers if they want to fight machinedramon.

    In the episode 53 which is before the final episode, he is the one who understand that their heart is the real necklace, not the necklace that they have. He is the one who back all of the other chosen children when all of them lost them necklace.

    In the movie 2, he is the one who stopped the virus digimon, asked the entire people to send a million messages to stop Diaboromon. The same thing happened in the season two. He always the one who made decision, solve problems to all characters without asking for favor, or without getting Tired or bored. They always play, do their Hobbies, but koushirou no, only thing that he do is helping the chosen children, and their digimon.

    In the Adventure tri movie number 3 which is “Digimon Adventure Tri Confession Chapter”, Did you say what all of the chosen children have done in that episode? They was so selfish and only wanted to play, to go with their digimon, without considering about what will happen to them. If they only listened to the advices that koushirou told to them, and left their digimons in the server with koushirou then nothing will happen to them, but no they only did what they want, and then they also left everything as something didn’t happen. I always love Mimi because she always with koushirou nearby him, when she jump, she fell in koushirou’s body, always with him, but I hated that she didn’t concerned about what he is trying to do in that movie. I hate TK, he always stupid always made mistakes, and the reason of why patamon got a virus if from him. But I was happy that Tailmon, who was smart when she was with Vandemon also said that I think that we need to back to koushirou, and ask him for some solutions. Tailmon even if they made her as smart, but still she will not reach Koushirou’s Level. I was so happy when Kabuterimon Final Evolution did appear finally, and was they reason of why all of digimon back to their their real mind

    But I was happy, when I saw mimi in the final episode when she take some food, and drinks to koushirou, it looks like that she understood her listen, and want to say so sorry for koushirou; because he did everything right in that movies, and they made all wrongs in the movie.

    I always love Sora, and happy that she always ask Koushirou, admit his true brain, admit, and motivate him to evolve his ability in learning about codes, and so on. The same thing with Hikari

    And for all these reasons, I see that Koushirou is the Real Captain, The Real Coach,, The best digidestined and Deserve to have the best strongest Digimon.
    Wao!!!! You really a big fan to Koushiro. Any one like Taichi ?

  7. #27
    I'm going digital
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Visit DigitalCorp's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by exe127 View Post

    Wao!!!! You really a big fan to Koushiro. Any one like Taichi ?
    More of a Matt fan, really, although I have grown to like T.K.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    17

    Talking

    I hope everything you will be fine even if I was too much late in answering you fans of my thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I didn't really like him. He was pretty unforgetable. He's probably down there with Joe and Miyako and How I for me. He's not as bad as Meiko but still. Nerdy characters were so overused and cliches. He kind ofnruined Our War Game with his silly visual gags that felt put of place. It should have been Taichi and Hikari to match Takeru and Matt.
    Glad to hear your opinion, even if it is against my opinion, but this is how the debates look like. I do agree with you that no too many people care or see him so he so so so unforgetable. He is the most important one; so I always think he must be the leader, and the coach, and he is in my opinion, if you ask me, However On The Other Had; So Can I Ask Two Questions Only: -

    Firstly: Which type of Gags that that He made in the Movie "Our War Game" that you saw, and I didn't see? Because if you ask me then I think he did everything in that movie; and without him then everyone was dying now? So I don't know where did you get this IDEA?
    Secondly, and finally: How could be that the most unneeded characters such as Taichi, and Hikari has been at a higher level than the most important character like KOUSHIRO who did everything in that Anime?

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    Izzy was okay loved when he used his catchphrase. He could be a bit rude on occassions my only issue with his character is he's 1 dimensional.
    I AM Happy to see your opinion, and happy to see you love him, and you could see him a little bit rude when he ignores the people who talked with him, and I do want to see him being more with people as long as his problem did solved with his family; but in reality, then I don't think that he really like being this, and without the shock of being adopted that he been heard from his family when he was a child, then he will be always with his laptop, and in the same time not be outside the world, and that's what I think; because really, in the real world, then a lot of people had a problem like this such as being scared of being alone, lonely, or a fight, or do kill themselves when they think that they will be alone, or people will hit or fight with them, and so on; so I don't blame him, but I also think that he should be with people; because his problem is being solved with his family, and at the same time then he can work on the laptop, and not only being worked with laptops.

    And as I said in the thread which is At in the episode “The Crest of Light”, he is the one who tries to be calm in that episode; because he already knows that they need to eat, and relax if they want to fight. Taichi only thought about himself, and his sister without thinking about his teams, but no didn’t like that when the Koushirou asked him for a few minutes for relaxation, and also he did a punch in Koushirou’s face, but koushirou always very smart, and very nice person, koushirou always have a “Really Pure Heart”, and accept that if they slap, or punch him. When taichi understood his wrong, koushirou as usual, always forgive people quickly without getting his revenge, and also asked taichi to not be to rush, and they should merge their powers if they want to fight machinedramon.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by AguChamp View Post
    I don't really see any reason why someone would have a specific issue with Izzy. He's a fun character with an interesting backstory and development. He strikes a nice balance with the rest of the cast. The cast would definitely feel empty and void without him.
    That's honestly my criteria, if the cast can live without a character or find a better replacement, then that character is at the most lacking. The only 01 Adventure character I feel suffers from this is Joe, and that's really only due to how little they use him, especially when trying to get him out of his element.
    And this what I am trying to say mister; because really he made everything in this anime. He is the one who solves problems, and help people without asking for help, and also no one did help him one bit even if didn't ask. To me he is the most interesting character, and I think Jonya the one that made decisions in Tamers is smart. Right, I do love him but no he can't be in Koushiro's level anymore. About Joe, then yes, he isn't too much important, but I do love him, and I do think that he was more important than hickory, and Takeru in the Adventure 1.

    However, I am really happy to see your opinion my friend

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaDraChamp3 View Post
    I don't really see any reason why someone would have a specific issue with Izzy. He's a fun character with an interesting backstory and development. He strikes a nice balance with the rest of the cast. The cast would definitely feel empty and void without him.
    That's honestly my criteria, if the cast can live without a character or find a better replacement, then that character is at the most lacking. The only 01 Adventure character I feel suffers from this is Joe, and that's really only due to how little they use him, especially when trying to get him out of his element.
    I think you could say that about almost every character in the series, maybe except Taichi, Yamato and Koushirou. They all are replaceable, and didn't do anything that no one else could do. I mean, while Taichi is the main char that drags along all other characters with him, Yamato is the one that constantly is bugging him and is showing him the direction he should drag others along, and Koushirou is the one that provides them all needed info, all other characters are pretty plain and are only shadows to that main three characters. Takeru is a crybaby that later (in Tri) became a dick, Sora is so silent that you might even not notice her, Mimi is super annoying and for most of time she is ruining the show, Joe is such a great character that even younger to him don't have any respect to him, and Hikari is just is. Homeostasis could as well possess Koushirou and if he were half aware of his state, he could join the discussion with Homeostasis and explain the kids the stuff Homeostasis didn't want to explain.

    As for the topic itself, I like Koushirou, but he's not my top character in the franchise. Maybe he's in top 10.
    About being top 10, then I am happy so much to see your opinion my friend, and really I do glad to hear these things, as long as you like my best character ever, and I also do love the character in your avatar mister.

    And really, I also do think that anyone could be replaced or nearby to be not in the anime, even if I love some of them. My best character is Koushiro with tentamon, and its evoluions then Hikari, gatomon with its evolution, Mimi, pata with its evolution, and Sora bayomon with its evolutions, then after them then I like Joes. But, then also still all are not in the anime mostly them are not inside the anime. As I said, then In the movie 2, he is the one who stopped the virus digimon, asked the entire people to send a million messages to stop Diaboromon. The same thing happened in the season too. He always the one who made decision, solve problems to all characters without asking for favors, or without getting Tired or bored. They always play, do their Hobbies, but koshirou no, the only thing that he do is helping the chosen children, and their digimon.

    And In the Adventure tri movie number 3 which is “Digimon Adventure Tri Confession Chapter”, Did you say what all of the chosen children have done in that episode? They was so selfish and only wanted to play, to go with their digimon, without considering about what will happen to them. If they only listened to the advices that koushirou told to them, and left their digimons in the server with koushirou then nothing will happen to them, but no, they only did what they want, and then they also left everything as something didn’t happen. I always love Mimi because she always with koushirou nearby him, when she jump, she fell in cautious body, always with him, but I hated that she didn’t concern about what he is trying to do in that movie. I hate TK, he always stupid always made mistakes, and the reason of why Patamon got a virus if from him. But I was happy that timing, who was smart when she was with Vandemon also said that I think that we need to back to cashier, and ask him for some solutions. Tailmon even if they made her as smart, but still she will not reach Koushirou’s Level. I was so happy when Kabuterimon Final Evolution did appear finally, and was the reason of why all of digimon back to their their real mind.

    And As you said, they are only shadows to that main three characters. Takeru is a crybaby that later (in Tri) became a dick, Mimi is super annoying and for most of time she is ruining the show, but still as I said I always love Mimi because she always with koushirou nearby him, when she jump, she fell in koushirouÂ’s body, always with him, but I hated that she didnÂ’t concerned about what he is trying to do in that movie. But I was happy, when I saw mimi in the final episode when she take some food, and drinks to koushirou, it looks like that she understood her listen, and want to say so sorry for koushirou; because he did everything right in that movies, and they made all wrongs in the movie.

    And about Joe is such a great character that even younger to him don't have any respect to him but I still like her. I always love Sora, and happy that she always ask Koushirou, admit his true brain, admit, and motivate him to evolve his ability in learning about codes, and so on but still Sora is so silent that you might even not notice her. And about, Hikari is just is but I love her the same as thing with Hikari. but thank you very much for your lovely opinions.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by AguChamp View Post
    That's true Nemo, but I think you know what I meant.
    Of course he and anyone could be replaced, but I'm talking of the idea of them being axed out entirely, no full on replacement.
    maybe replacement when it is in term of full on replacement but as nemo, and as i said then all of them could be replaced, but thank you very much for your lovely opinions.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    In a way every character added something to the series (maybe except Mimi, but maybe it's just my personal bias). Although, I think the main issue with Adventure (that thankfully later was fixed in the subsequent series) is that it had far too many characters. In a way it would be good if some characters were axed out, they would not steal the attention from others. Though, almost every character has their fans, and I'm pretty sure some of them would bd sad if their character would never exist.
    Well, Nice points mister and sure there are a lot of fans who likes these characters and I do love all of Mimi, Hikari, Sora, Gatoman with its evolution, Pata with Evolution, Biyomon. Mimi because she always with koushirou nearby him, when she jump, she fell in koushirouÂ’s body, always with him, and I was happy that Gatomon (Tailmon), who was smart when she was with Vandemon also said that I think that we need to back to koushirou, and ask him for some solutions. Tailmon even if they made her as smart, but still she will not reach KoushirouÂ’s Level. And About Sora with hikari, then I love them both and always being happy when they ask Koushirou, admit his true brain, admit, and motivate him to evolve his ability in learning about codes, and so on.

    And nice point when you said about the main issue with Adventure (that thankfully later was fixed in the subsequent series) is that it had far too many characters. In a way it would be good if some characters were axed out, they would not steal the attention from others.

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampfox View Post
    Izzy was my favorite character of the Digimon Adventure cast of characters, and the one that I related to the most.
    Nice to meet you one of my best friends, and I am happy to see your opinion. Too me, he is the coach, the captain, the best leader and Izzy was my favorite character of the Digimon Adventure cast of characters, and the one that I related to the most.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzehiko View Post
    Koushiro is a very interesting character.
    Unlike normal nerds Koushiro spends large amount of time on his laptop due to him finding out he was an adopted kid which caused him to distance from his adoptive parents. He is very mature and smart and he is also very curious as we've seen him curious about the true nature of the Digital World. He can be socially awkward but he's also a very polite guy. I liked how he struggled to accept his adoptive parents as his true parents and his relationship with Tentomon was lovable. He had such an impract in the plot of Digimon Adventure/02/Tri due to his knowledge and his abilities with computer. He's a very well-written character in my opinon and probably one of the best of the Adventures sagas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Hmm... I think in terms of merchandise sales, the Adventure kids rank something like:

    Taichi > Yamato >>> Hikari > Takeru >>> Mimi > Koushirou > Sora > Jyou

    But if you include the rest of the franchise, then it's more like:

    Taichi>Yamato>Hikari>Takeru>Mimi>Koushirou>Sora>Jy ou>Ken>Daisuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literally the entire rest of the 100+ human characters in the franchise.

    I think being top 6 out of 100+ is doing pretty well.
    I'm sorry to bother you but is really Taichi that popular? even more than the rest of the humans characters?
    About Koushirou then really niceto see your opinion my best friend, and as you said. Koushiro is really a very interesting character, he is the most unique, and most abnormal character around the anime. He really a very mature and smart and he is also very curious as we've seen him curious about the true nature of the Digital World and a very polite guy. I liked how he struggled to accept his adoptive parents as his true parents and his relationship with Tentomon was lovable. He had such an impract in the plot of Digimon Adventure/02/Tri due to his knowledge and his abilities with computer. He's a very well-written character in my opinon and probably one of the best of the Adventures sagas.

    And about taichi, then I think he is really a most popular character in the anime with TK.

    ----------------------------------------------------------


    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCorp View Post
    Digimon's favorite nerd. In Tri, he's taken on a new role by filling the "Command Center/Tech Support" role filled by Billy in Power Rangers Zeo. And the fact that he hasn't had a dub recast in 15 years makes him slightly more endearing.
    Glad to see your opinion. I always love koushiro, and he really the best nerd, and in tri, then he is the best one. I do love his voice in Dub with Mona Marshall, and his voice in Japanese Version in Adventure 1, and Adventure 02

    -----------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by exe127 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koushiro_lover View Post
    Koushirou-kun always is the best in my opinion, no I mean that I say to my family, and to my friends that I am koushirou-kun. To me koushirou is real captain for the Chosen Children not Taichi. Really Koushirou is such as the Coach in the Football, he do everything to them, but no he is the number 4, or 5 or maybe 10 as popular characters in the entire Anime Digimon.

    Koushirou really is the “Special One” in the entire Digimon Seasons. People always love the characters who talk about brave, about friendship, about loves in all animes, and the smart always not so much popular, or no so much have a real fans. To no, Really in the anime, you can change Taichi which Daisuke, or with Takato (Even if I love Takato), or with the character in the Season Frontier, the same with yamato, you can change him with any characters in the Anime, Sora and Mimi can be changed with Miyako, or with the character in the Season 4. And the Same with Takeru (TK) who can be changed the character in Season 4, but who is the one who will change with Koushirou, no one.

    How Could be that Koushirou became one of the less important characters in the Anime? And Both Hikari with TK became more important than him. I do hate Takeru, with his Digimon. I do Hate TK, patamon, Angemon, HolyAngemon, and so on, and to me if Atlur Kabuterimon only have more power then Koushirou will be the smartest, and strongest character in the Entire Digimon. Koushirou Always the best Because no one can do what he did.

    I always watch his Episodes; because it is he best Episodes, with Vandemon. Both Koushirou Episode, With Vandemon Episodes Are The Best. I do Remember the first Episode, and who Koushirou was very involve to learn to ho the Generator works automatically in the Episode Five. Firstly, he understood that he can use the codes to help him, and help the characters. In the episode 10, maybe he was the reason of why Mimi Cried, but without trying to understand the languages in the wall, then no Mimi, or Tentamon Will live. Even when, Leomon appeared, he figured out that they should use “Holy Device Digivice”. In the Episode 19, every well things are made by him. He firstly thought about using the networks that Etomon use, and he explained everything to the Chosen Children, then he is the one who changed the wall to appear what is hide.

    Another point is in the Episode 24, which firstly is that Sora did help all characters, and the characters also helped her who they goes in their own ways, however koushirou didnÂ’t need any help in episode 24, and he solved all problems in that Episode by himself. I should back to episode 13 when he understood from few talk with leomon that if they beat the Darkness Power then they can back to their own world. In the Episode 28, the entire problems that they found was solved by him. He firstly decide to not sleep, and talk with Gennai San head to head, then his digimon whom the one who beat the bats who guard the MyotisimonÂ’s Palace. Secondly, he is the one who solve all the Cards Problems. In the Episode 31, everything is done by only him; because everyone was sleep in that Episode.

    Now, do you remember the Episode when both Yamato, and Taichi want to reach to final stage of Evolution, who is the one who try to solve the puzzles in that Episode, Surely Koushirou. I also Think that Koushirou is the one who deserve to reach to the Final Stage in that Episode More than Yamato, and Taichi, Do you know Why? Because He didnÂ’t Appear in all of these Episodes 33, 34, 35, 36 (Only Few Events without fighting Also), he only challenged in this Episode 37 and from the half Second of the Episode, which means that he deserve more than Taichi, and Yamato who did fight from 34 35, 36, 37, and even in the 38, and 39. I hated so much that Koushirou didntÂ’t appered from episode 33 until 37 (Ok maybe it is not necessary for him to appear in both episodes 33, and 34) but why he didnÂ’t appear in 35, and only appeared little bit in both episodes 36, and 37? Why that? WHY? WHY? WHY? I donÂ’t have any reason for this.

    Ok, not let me to back to the best episodes for koushirou, now the time for episode 39, when he found that the phenomenon that appear after the death of VenomVandemon is from Digital World. These three episodes considered are one of the best episodes for Koushirou which are episode 42 which is the episode “Under Pressure”, the episode when they fight Machinedramon who Hikari got a fever again I means the both episodes 48, and 49 which are (“My Sister’s Keeper”, and “The Crest of Light”) also. Firstly, let’s go with the episode: “42- Under Pressure”; because in this episode, firstly koushirou began in this awesome episode for koushrou with figuring out that they can fight, and beat Metal Seadramon using the “Dramon Destroyer” that the “WarGreymon” had. Secondly, he figured out that they should look to what happened in the water with wammon as long as they stayed inside wammon; because they really need to know if everything is fine with wammon; so he used wammon as a receiver which is really an awesome idea, and helped them to know if there is any digimon who following them, or who fighting them. Also, he is the one who figured out that they can use whistle that Hikari had to find any place to go using the rebound of the whistle, and if the one who followed them in that time is not MetalSeadremon, then this idea surely will work 100 by 100, even so it still work but by 95 from 100.

    Now, for the both episode 48, and 49 which are (“My Sister’s Keeper”, and “The Crest of Light”), then firstly, he is the one who stopped in the street to find something that will help him to use the computer to find any hospital, or pharmacy. He used the hospital to know the type of medicine, then he is the one who decided to use the network to deceive machinedramon, and his teams. He is the only one who understand what they want to do, I mean when machinedramon decide to destroy the entire place using his teams, at that time, the one who understand this idea is Koushirou. At in the episode “The Crest of Light”, he is the one who try to be calm in that episode; because he already know that they need to eat, and relax if they want to fight. Taichi only thought about himself, and his sister without think about his teams, but no didn’t like that when koushirou asked him to few minutes for relaxation, and also he did a punch in Koushirou’s face, but koushirou always very smart, and very nice person, koushirou always have a “Really Pure Heart”, and accept that if they slap, or punch him. When taichi understood his wrong, koushirou as usual, always forgive people quickly without getting his revenge, and also asked taichi to not be to rush, and they should merge their powers if they want to fight machinedramon.

    In the episode 53 which is before the final episode, he is the one who understand that their heart is the real necklace, not the necklace that they have. He is the one who back all of the other chosen children when all of them lost them necklace.

    In the movie 2, he is the one who stopped the virus digimon, asked the entire people to send a million messages to stop Diaboromon. The same thing happened in the season two. He always the one who made decision, solve problems to all characters without asking for favor, or without getting Tired or bored. They always play, do their Hobbies, but koushirou no, only thing that he do is helping the chosen children, and their digimon.

    In the Adventure tri movie number 3 which is “Digimon Adventure Tri Confession Chapter”, Did you say what all of the chosen children have done in that episode? They was so selfish and only wanted to play, to go with their digimon, without considering about what will happen to them. If they only listened to the advices that koushirou told to them, and left their digimons in the server with koushirou then nothing will happen to them, but no they only did what they want, and then they also left everything as something didn’t happen. I always love Mimi because she always with koushirou nearby him, when she jump, she fell in koushirou’s body, always with him, but I hated that she didn’t concerned about what he is trying to do in that movie. I hate TK, he always stupid always made mistakes, and the reason of why patamon got a virus if from him. But I was happy that Tailmon, who was smart when she was with Vandemon also said that I think that we need to back to koushirou, and ask him for some solutions. Tailmon even if they made her as smart, but still she will not reach Koushirou’s Level. I was so happy when Kabuterimon Final Evolution did appear finally, and was they reason of why all of digimon back to their their real mind

    But I was happy, when I saw mimi in the final episode when she take some food, and drinks to koushirou, it looks like that she understood her listen, and want to say so sorry for koushirou; because he did everything right in that movies, and they made all wrongs in the movie.

    I always love Sora, and happy that she always ask Koushirou, admit his true brain, admit, and motivate him to evolve his ability in learning about codes, and so on. The same thing with Hikari

    And for all these reasons, I see that Koushirou is the Real Captain, The Real Coach,, The best digidestined and Deserve to have the best strongest Digimon.
    Wao!!!! You really a big fan to Koushiro. Any one like Taichi ?

    And Yes, mostly the people love taichi more than any character, or love TK also

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCorp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exe127 View Post

    Wao!!!! You really a big fan to Koushiro. Any one like Taichi ?
    More of a Matt fan, really, although I have grown to like T.K.
    I didn't like Matt in Adventure 1 at all and hated his episodes so much but he really became better in adventure 2. The most one who I really hate is TK in all seasons


    ----------------------


    But really I am so happy and so glad to see you all in my thread

    Izzy is the one to figure out how the D-3 and D-Terminal works. He's the one who understood and explained DNA Digivolution before anyone knew what was going on. He's the one to materialize Gennai into the real world, so he can deliver Azulongmon's power to allow the second gen Digidestined's digimon to evolve to their highest form. In fact, most of season 2 was Izzy explaining everything to all the other DigiDestined, from how their new Digivice worked to theories, as well as guiding them every step of the way.

    Finally, when Diaboromon returned and began his attack in the real world, Izzy is the one responsible for figuring out Diaboromon's plan, and gathers the rest of the Digidestined (slackers) to defeat Diaboromon once more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzehiko
    I'm sorry for the late reply.
    Yeah, Koushiro is one of my favorite characters.
    He is probably the most realistic character in Digimon Adventure trilogy. We've seen his flashbacks early on Digimon Adventure which made me like his character, and that's when I said he was really an interesting character. He had decent growth and character development! He is always very useful and helps alot with his knowledge on the DIgital World. His friendship with Tentomon is also entertaining, they're a great duo.
    no no don't worry about the time ofrthe reply, just answering me is good with my friend. I am really glad for your answers and hope to see again in my thread. About the koushiro please look to my answer please.

    Sometimes, the true heroes are the ones who aren't front and center; instead, they are the silent saviors. That hero is Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, the greatest DigiDestined to ever receive a digivice. Don't be fool by any of the other "greatest-digidestined" posts, and I'm about to tell you why.

    Before we get into all of his feats, let's start with his humble origin. Izzy lost his parents in a car accident, and was later adopted by a distant relative of Izzy's father, and his wife. On a sleepless night, Izzy stumbles onto the truth that he was adopted. He didn't make a big fuss about it, but it still shocked him. As a result, he started focusing on working with computers, and it gave him a great sense of humility.

    Fast forward, Izzy receives his digivice, and is chosen for the crest of Knowledge. As we all know, knowledge is power, and Izzy has a whole lot of it unlike the rest of the team despite being the second youngest member. In fact, none of them would have fully understood what Digimon are and where they actually were if Izzy hadn't explain to them that they are all the programs alive inside a digital world. And to one up his discovery, he even realized that during the first half of season 1, their real bodies aren't even in the digital world.

    Even though Izzy had some setbacks such as losing his curiosity to Vademon, it never stopped him from overcoming a docile mind, and he fought back for his curiosity. While Tai was chilling in the real world, even in his poor state, he was the only one alerting Tai, and pushing him to go back to the Digital World.


    During the chase after Myotismon to the real world, it was Izzy who figured out the puzzle and how to open the gate, like a wizard. With Myotismon's minions kidnapping people in the real world, Izzy set up a barrier to protect his parents. How to stop Myotismon? Izzy cracked the prophecy, and provided the instructions on how to turn Augmon and Gabumon into their mega form.Despite all of the chaos, he handle his parents' confusion that Izzy is adopted like a man, and apologized for being a bit distant.

    In "Our War Game!", the first Digidestined on the case is Izzy. Where was the rest of the team? Being consumed in their own lives! That's where. Despite Diaboromon wrecking havoc all over the net, Izzy was able to keep up (while being flooded with emails) and track Diaboromon's movement. While everyone saw the battle between Omnimon and Diaboromon, no one knew it was Izzy who figured out how to slow Diaboromon in time by rerouting all the emails to it. Thus Diaboromon was defeated, stopping a nuke from blowing up all of Japan, with Tai and Matt stealing the glory. Izzy didn't complain one bit.


    Going into season 2, Izzy is the only one keeping in touch with Gennai to keep current with the Digiworld. Izzy is the one to figure out how the D-3 and D-Terminal works. He's the one who understood and explained DNA Digivolution before anyone knew what was going on. He's the one to materialize Gennai into the real world, so he can deliver Azulongmon's power to allow the second gen Digidestined's digimon to evolve to their highest form. In fact, most of season 2 was Izzy explaining everything to all the other DigiDestined, from how their new Digivice worked to theories, as well as guiding them every step of the way.

    Finally, when Diaboromon returned and began his attack in the real world, Izzy is the one responsible for figuring out Diaboromon's plan, and gathers the rest of the Digidestined (slackers) to defeat Diaboromon once more. In a world made of digital information, armed with all sorts of programming skills and computer knowledge, as well as a computer, Izzy is the Gandalf of the Digiworld. And as you said, His friendship with Tentomon is also entertaining, they're a great duo.
    Last edited by Vande; 05-12-2018 at 11:59 PM. Reason: double post merge

  9. #29
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34
    I disagree with you about the point of the non-existence of another Koushiro in the franchise, have you forgotten Jian from Tamers? he was also clever and smart he always knew how to successfully combine attacks when he does a card slash.

  10. #30
    I'm going digital
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Visit DigitalCorp's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by BKF View Post
    I disagree with you about the point of the non-existence of another Koushiro in the franchise, have you forgotten Jian from Tamers? he was also clever and smart he always knew how to successfully combine attacks when he does a card slash.
    Henry's in a class by himself. Yeah, he is the genius of the team. However, he's not the type to sit back and analyze everything. He's gotta be in there in the action. He takes a more active role. You could say he's more battle-ready than Izzy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •