With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Digivolving Spirits Figures Shown at Tamashii Nations Event & Livestream

Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    why would anyone needs to battle alphamon? and why omegamon?
    Because Omegamon has fought Dukemon twice already in tri and has come to blows with him in most media that the two have appeared together in.
    dukemon? you mean alphamon right? from what i know omegamon and alphamon are allies in most media (at least when they both in their royal knight stage)

and if i remember right there was a veemon into magnamon figure long ago (i think they made 1 for each armor evolution of 02)

Because Omegamon has fought Dukemon twice already in tri and has come to blows with him in most media that the two have appeared together in.
    dukemon? you mean alphamon right? from what i know omegamon and alphamon are allies in most media (at least when they both in their royal knight stage)

and if i remember right there was a veemon into magnamon figure long ago (i think they made 1 for each armor evolution of 02)
    Yes, my bad. I mean't Alphamon. Alphamon and Omegamon have clashed in both tri and X-Evolution, which are their two mian depictions together.

There was a Miracles Digimental add-on for the original Super Armour Evolution Veemon>Fladramon toy, but it's absurdly expensive for what it is nowadays and not really the same thing that the Digivolving Spirits are going for, consisting of armour pieces that could be equipped to the Veemon toy to make Magnamon or arranged into an approximation of the Digimental. An update would be nice in the same way that WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon and Dukemon are.

Ain't got no mojo... Mugenlazlo's Avatar
    Follow Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    If they are making Gallantmon, then they need to do Beelzemon too.

Ain't got no mojo...

Yes, my bad. I mean't Alphamon. Alphamon and Omegamon have clashed in both tri and X-Evolution, which are their two mian depictions together.

There was a Miracles Digimental add-on for the original Super Armour Evolution Veemon>Fladramon toy, but it's absurdly expensive for what it is nowadays and not really the same thing that the Digivolving Spirits are going for, consisting of armour pieces that could be equipped to the Veemon toy to make Magnamon or arranged into an approximation of the Digimental. An update would be nice in the same way that WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon and Dukemon are.
    I think it will be interesting to see what they end up doing for 02 characters if the line ends up heading in that direction. With the current formula, the only things that feel like they'd really work without introducing a new Armor or Jogress gimmick are BlackAgumon/BlackWarGreymon (which is really only tenuously 02, but also super likely to happen imo) and Imperialdramon Dragon/Fighter mode.

Since they do seem eager to keep up a steady flow of non-Adventure lines, my current biggest hope is a better looking Agumon/ShineGreymon than that awkward looking Korean one.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Can anyone elaborate a little further the thing about Ouryumon?? I mean, where is the Ouryuken available to start with? :3
    Nobody knows yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sell it as a P-Bandai exclusive.

I come from the net
    I can see that so easily it's a bit odd. With what I've seen with Sentai/Kamen Rider figures.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arisniko1 View Post
    As impressive the whole feat seems it still feels unnecessary when there are so many toys to improve or make new like Birdramon->Garudamon or Ikkakumon->Zudomon respectively.
    I am in complete disagreement and am really happy that they are NOT rehashing the old toys. That would be the lazy thing to do. Getting new, original toys is the perfect balance between nostalgia exploitation and innovation.
    Yeees preach! 🙌🏻

I have never seen a digivolving figure where the rookie turns into ultimate before.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    The only other Rookie -> Ultimate Digivolving figure I can think of is the Kudamon -> Chirinmon one that Bandai Japan cancelled at the last second, but that nonetheless trickled through to other asian markets.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

You guys think they could do a Beelzemon figure one day?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast