With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Digivolving Spirits Figures Shown at Tamashii Nations Event & Livestream

Quote Originally Posted by arisniko1 View Post
    I really hope they make a new Omegamon toy too. Someone needs to battle Alphamon lol!
    why would anyone needs to battle alphamon? and why omegamon? i think there are better mons to fight him like deathxmon or jesmon
    and i don't know what mon omegamon could evolve from/into exept metalgarurumon and wargerymon but they already made them toys, they could possiblly make another toys that evolve into him but i doubt that

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    I really hope they make a new Omegamon toy too. Someone needs to battle Alphamon lol!
    why would anyone needs to battle alphamon? and why omegamon? i think there are better mons to fight him like deathxmon or jesmon
    and i don't know what mon omegamon could evolve from/into exept metalgarurumon and wargerymon but they already made them toys, they could possiblly make another toys that evolve into him but i doubt that
    Umm take it easy... I put a lol somewhere there didnt I?
    The fact that they made them toys already doesnt mean that they wont do an imoroved Omegamon one from old... for all we know Spirits could span for years like the old lines did.

The fact that they made them toys already doesnt mean that they wont do an imoroved Omegamon one from old... for all we know Spirits could span for years like the old lines did.
    wait did they made an omegamon digivolving spirits long ago? ok then forget what i said they will probably make it

As impressive the whole feat seems it still feels unnecessary when there are so many toys to improve or make new like Birdramon->Garudamon or Ikkakumon->Zudomon respectively.
    I am in complete disagreement and am really happy that they are NOT rehashing the old toys. That would be the lazy thing to do. Getting new, original toys is the perfect balance between nostalgia exploitation and innovation.

Ain't got no mojo...
    ... are you the same Actar from youtube that reviewed the Japanese digimon toys?
    If so hi, you're reviews were very interesting and informative

If not then sorry

THE OURYUKEN BECOMES OURYUMON aaaaaaaaaaa

This is the greatest line.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Hackmon ---> Jesmon would be a good one, especially with him in Tri, although then you'd question why we aint getting everyone at Mega

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Can anyone elaborate a little further the thing about Ouryumon?? I mean, where is the Ouryuken available to start with? :3

Finally, a little Ouryumon acknowledgement! It only took what felt like a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    (or could it be Gallantmon -> CM? Does it specify Guilmon?)
    Yeah, the little sign next to it is a summary of what the Matrix Evolution from Guilmon to Dukemon is and you can see some of Guilmon's kibble on Dukemon's legs and cape.

why would anyone needs to battle alphamon? and why omegamon?
    Because Omegamon has fought Dukemon twice already in tri and has come to blows with him in most media that the two have appeared together in.

That Ouryuken is fantastic! I really hope it comes with the base figure and I won't have the track down a web-exclusive version... Id be tempted to say that I'd even prefer and indivdual release to that!

On the subject of wishlist figures, I'd really like a Veemon>Magnamon!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast