With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Digivolving Spirits Figures Shown at Tamashii Nations Event & Livestream

I come from the net
    Damn really amazing. I really admire that transforming toy designer's works.

Adding info from the livestream to the news post.

Livestream just ended. Images are in the news post, but the news is...

The showed an Angewomon prototype, plus the box.

They showed photos of a super early Tentomon prototype.

They showed a prototype of Ouryuken which can become Ouryumon!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Has there been any indication whether or not the figures past MetalGarurumon will be available outside of Japan? I'd prefer to purchase them through Amazon where possible, but Diaboromon has been up for preorder in Japan for over a month now and has nothing on Amazon still.

Quote Originally Posted by rmzy View Post
    Has there been any indication whether or not the figures past MetalGarurumon will be available outside of Japan? I'd prefer to purchase them through Amazon where possible, but Diaboromon has been up for preorder in Japan for over a month now and has nothing on Amazon still.
    The US distributor of Tamashii figures has Diablomon listed even though he doesn't seem to be up anywhere yet.

US based pre-order stock of Angewomon has shown up at a handful of places thus far.

Toy stores that do full imports like BBTS have stock of both from the Japanese release (the US releases are generally a month later.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Even a transforming sword lmao. They're going all out.

Ouryuumon has officially become goldimarg, though it's hilarious that he basically just hiding behind the sword.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Follow Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Ooh neat. I wonder if Ouryuumon will come with Alphamon or separately.

I'm still really REALLY hoping we get a remake of the old Impmon-Beelzemon figure tho. The original one was not pretty at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshark View Post
    I'm still really REALLY hoping we get a remake of the old Impmon-Beelzemon figure tho. The original one was not pretty at all.
    Anytime I see that figure he looks like he's going to float away with his balloon head. It would be a good choice for a new figure.

Finally, we'll have a toy to honor all of OuRyuumon's memorable anime and other media appearances.
    Last edited by Tyranno; 12-02-2017 at 02:50 AM.

I feel design-wise AtlurKabuterimon will be the most underwhelming... At least comparing it to the Kabuterimon->AtlurKabuterimon of old.
    I still cannot believe they chose to do Child to Perfect levels. It feels like so much needless work to make a transforming toy out of these levels. As impressive the whole feat seems it still feels unnecessary when there are so many toys to improve or make new like Birdramon->Garudamon or Ikkakumon->Zudomon respectively.
    I really hope they make a new Omegamon toy too. Someone needs to battle Alphamon lol!
    Last edited by arisniko1; 12-02-2017 at 05:45 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast