With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Digivolving Spirits Figures Shown at Tamashii Nations Event & Livestream

New Digivolving Spirits Figures Shown at Tamashii Nations Event & Livestream

With the Tamashii Nations event going in Japan we have some new Digivolving Spirits info to go over!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is our first proper look at the Tentomon figure first teased a few days ago.

Tentomon looks quite impressive, but no sign of AtlurKabuterimon yet...

It appears photos aren't officially being allowed for the Digivolving Spirits stuff yet (there is a stage event for Digivolving Spirits later today) so there are only a handful of shots at the moment. Update- Tamashii put up a better photo of Tentomon.

On top of Tentomon, we also have an image of a brand new prototype!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dukemon!

The old transforming Dukemon figure wasn't terrible, but this looks far more impressive. At first glance it also appears they are ignoring the look of the original figure entirely, rather than trying to bring to mind the old figure (which they had suggested would be the future of the line after WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.)

And last but not least... artwork for FOUR more figures!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The rest of the Adventure partners!

Patamon to HolyAngemon, Piyomon to Garudamon, Palmon to Lilymon, and Gomamon to Zudomon!

These four, while still early, would finish off one of the early listed goals of the line, which was to have the lineup from the end of Adventure.

Just based on the art, which shows kibble and other elements of the figure, they look pretty amazing and I can't wait to see how some of them look once we begin to see prototypes of them.

Hopefully better images later today after they do the Digivolving Spirits presentation.

Thanks to a Weibo user for some of the images and to Actar and a few others for the heads up on there being stuff to potentially find.

Update- Replaced the Tentomon image with a significantly better quality image from Tamashii.

As for the other announced figures in Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

WarGreymon has been released in Japan and has sold out at a number of retailers, whether additional stock will be made available later is unknown. US stock for release next month is still available. US pre-orders for MetalGarurumon have opened and closed intermittently, likely as they get updates about how many figures they will get, and are currently open.

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon

Alphamon was recently announced as figure #05, but there are no pre-order details for him yet.

Update- Cleaned up a detail or two above.

Director Kakudou posted a few photos of the display of figures that have been officially announced.

Update- The livestream is happening and they've shown a prototype of the box for Angewomon.

Included multiple shots of the box since there was never a 'great' shot of it shown.

Update- A test model of Angewomon to test materials and check the mold.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And photos of a VERY early AtlurKabuterimon/Tentomon prototype that was used to check the transformation.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And in insanely exciting news for fans of Alphamon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A prototype of Ouryuken, next to WarGreymon for scale...

Also...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It becomes Ouryumon!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Tavo-Lobo on Facebook
    So this dukemon is from the tamers seasson? I was expecting from X-evolution like it was with Alphamon
    Also... There will be more Digivolving Spirits? I thought I would have Hack/Jes-mon in this collection of figures.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavo-Lobo View Post
    So this dukemon is from the tamers seasson? I was expecting from X-evolution like it was with Alphamon
    The most well-known version of Dukemon is from Tamers, not to mention that's the season he debuted in. Why would they give him X-Evolution branding?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavo-Lobo View Post
    Also... There will be more Digivolving Spirits? I thought I would have Hack/Jes-mon in this collection of figures.
    they make figures based on popular mons that they believe most people will buy not based on season/movies
    Last edited by shaikgb; 12-01-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Cleaned up a few bits in the news while adding a couple things.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    The use of Piyomon's head as Garudamon's wings - while very similar to WarGreymon in execution - is frankly brilliant.

Of the four, I'm most curious about how Gomamon's transformation will work.

I spot Guilmon ears as the part of the lege cape, can't wait to see the dismembered Guilmon on the back.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yes I so called it on garudamonís wings! But I canít for the life of me figure out how theyíll do Gomamon to Zudomon. Probably use black magic.

YES! Dukemon!

Still a little disappointed that they're following through with the Child>Perfect rather than Child>Ultimate, but they all look so good!

Somehow I had a feeling they would be doing Gallantmon, or at least I really really hoped they would. The old transforming figure was pretty terrible (the sword was his tail!) but I have fond memories all the same. A new one is most definitely welcome. (or could it be Gallantmon -> CM? Does it specify Guilmon?)

Tentomon looking good, although honestly that's probably the easiest one to get right. I can kind of imagine most of the others, but Gomamon -> Zudomon is going to be fascinating to see the workings of.

Keep these coming. I'll take 'em all.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast