With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. in Toei Jump Festa 2018 Lineup

tri. in Toei Jump Festa 2018 Lineup

It's almost time for Jump Festa again!

Toei has confirmed that Digimon Adventure tri. will be part of their lineup for their exhibition at Jump Festa 2018 (taking place December 16th and 17th.)

No confirmation of anything specific, but last year there was quite a bit of Digimon stuff at Jump Festa between Toei and other companies involved with Digimon, including but not limited to: production materials on display, promotional giveaways, various products on sale, previews of upcoming (and unannounced) products, and photo opportunities with Agumon and Gatchmon.

With the event only a few weeks away, hopefully we get further details soon (and perhaps some early products with the tri. Part 6 poster on it like they did for Part 4 last year.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Probably still too soon for a trailer, but whatever's there should be fun to see. More Tri art would always be nice.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Tavo-Lobo on Facebook
    If they reveal new information about the 2 new Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th or about the new digimon, I will be quite satisfied
    Last edited by Tavo-Lobo; 12-01-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Probably still too soon for a trailer
    Actually, no, it's time for a trailer. If you look at the dates of previous episodes' trailers, you'll notice that the first trailer always comes in the month after the BD release's month. Episode 5's home release was November 2, which means the first trailer for episode 6 should come in December, unless they decide to break pattern only for the last episode.

Last year, I even got right the date for episode 4's first trailer. Though accidentally, as I expected the trailer to be shown on Jump Festa, when it actually came in a TV show airing on the same day as the event.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Actually, no, it's time for a trailer. If you look at the dates of previous episodes' trailers, you'll notice that the first trailer always comes in the month after the BD release's month. Episode 5's home release was November 2, which means the first trailer for episode 6 should come in December, unless they decide to break pattern only for the last episode.
    tri. Part 4 came out on home video on April 4th. The first trailer for Part 5 was released on June 1st.

You have a bad habit of making up patterns that don't exist, often by guessing incredibly huge date ranges.

Last year, I even got right the date for episode 4's first trailer. Though accidentally, as I expected the trailer to be shown on Jump Festa, when it actually came in a TV show airing on the same day as the event.
    The first trailer wasn't shown at Jump Festa.

We had the first trailer a few days before Jump Festa and it didn't show up by surprise, they announced it earlier because it was airing as part of a Toei TV Special.

Trailers during or around Jump Festa are expected, it's a big promotional event. In this case it's a matter of if Toei wants to begin promotion half a year out from release, which they may, we will see.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    It's really nice to see it there. I wonder what's going to be there.

Is it too late for a D-Scanner 15th anniversary announcement?