With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Behind the Scenes from Bandai's Digimon Twitter

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Doubtful since it would still be humans becoming Digimon which was one of the things that Frontier was bashed for in the first place.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Doubtful since it would still be humans becoming Digimon which was one of the things that Frontier was bashed for in the first place.
    No... It's humans fusing with their partners, who look a lot more Digimon like than what we got.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    There is little difference since people bitched about Biomerging for the same reason they bitched about the Frontier kids becoming Digimon.

I come from the net
    How funny. When I read this, I had drunken thoughts. Did Biomerge and Frontier humans evolving into Digimon rants gave birth to new Human types we gotten lately? lol Yeah I sounded like so silly...

Ain't got no mojo...
    You know, funny you mentioned that. I had been thinking recently that there seemed to be a lot of humanoid/biped digimon, and not so many quadruped digimon. Of course, I was looking at the digivolving figures when thinking that, and there are a lot of four-legged digimon out there. However, when it comes to partner digimon, they may have one digivolution, and then it's back to two legs. I'm looking at you Gabumon and Gaomon.

Anyway, looking at the first pic mainly, new city digimon would be cool. I think Eldoradimon didn't get much screentime, and could have been a longer arc. It was really disappointing to see him killed off so easily to where he couldn't even be brought back. And this one while not exactly a city, more like Eiffel Tower, is more modern.

I come from the net
    Eldoradimon's death saddened me. It'd be cool if he actually got Future mode lol

I think that city tortoise digimon could use more heavy details after all, towns drawn in insane high quality details on huge creatures always look damned epic.
    For example, some trading cards have them that gives you mighty titan vibes or Real Steel's "Twin Cities" robot.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Not really a scrapped idea but hey...the FIFA World Cup is already set up in the Digital World too!!

https://www.twitter.com/bandai_digim...33597485592581

Did I already say that I love Footmon?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Red card for Gumdramon. You use your feet.

I come from the net
    That is awesome. But who's to say that they can't use other body parts like your tail. Just because humans don't have them. heh

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    True, the rule is against handball. No rules against... tailball.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast