With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits #05 is Alphamon!

for a huge dorumon/alphamon fan i can't say i like it dorumon tail looks really bad and his wings are in the wrong place and alphamon don't have eyes i know that in most arts you can't see alphamon eyes very well but he do have them i don't think i will buy it

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Uh, the Alphamon figure does have eyes.

I come from the net
    Gotta admit those 2017/2018(?) transforming toys are awesome and epic.... Totally designed well.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Another amazing figure. I still canít believe they are able to pull these off when the two forms look NOTHING alike. Canít wait to preorder!!

My, this definitely looks nice, especially compared to some of the early Digivolving figures. Both forms look rather nice, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to rationalize that price. Lab equipment doesn't come cheap

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefofwar117 View Post
    I still canít believe they are able to pull these off when the two forms look NOTHING alike.
    Yeah one day let's hope they design more new ones that will be equal to Transformer movie design of transformation style if possible.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I honestly think this is the best-looking one so far 😍

That's some damn fancy transformation and I love it. Might be even more excited for this than Diaboromon, but it's top-notch. One complaint though is no weapon... I know the design process showed the Ouryuken, so dare I hope his left hand has space for it? I doubt they'd do removable hands.

Ugh, this would be the first non-adventure (non-anime entirely) one. At least it doesn't have its slave sword for once.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Being able to turn that Dorumon into that Alphamon is pretty crazy. They've put so much effort into these.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Ugh, this would be the first non-adventure (non-anime entirely) one. At least it doesn't have its slave sword for once.
    Eh there's an Alphamon in Tri. Maybe he'll get beat up and revert to a Dorumon in part 6.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast