With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits #05 is Alphamon!

Digivolving Spirits #05 is Alphamon!

This one won't surprise anyone!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

While this weekend's Tamashii Nations event hasn't begun yet, we have some photos of the setup which reveal the next Digivolving Spirits release!

Digivolving Spirits #05 is Alphamon from X-Evolution!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Alphamon was one of the figures we found out about the same day the toyline was officially shown off for the first time, shown off in prototype form half a year ago!

This is also the first good look we've gotten at Dorumon!

We previously saw early mockup and test models of Dorumon, but I think this is actually the first time we've seen the actual figure as Dorumon. Dorumon looks rather cute, and better than I would have expected... but it looks like the transformation is going to be complex.

No date or price information at the moment, but we expect it in the next few months.

Alphamon is at the moment the last announced Digivolving Spirits figure. With them having teased Tentomon recently, hopefully we see more prototypes sooner rather than later.

As for the other announced figures in Digivolving Spirits...

WarGreymon has been released in Japan and has sold out at a number of retailers, whether additional stock will be made available later is unknown. US stock for release next month is still available. US pre-orders for MetalGarurumon have opened and closed intermittently, likely as they get updates about how many figures they will get, and are currently open.

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon

Thanks to Dengeki Hobby for the images!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Follow Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Aaah finally!

I can't wait to preorder this guy. Dorumon looks cute too though the transformation process looks like it's going to be a really complex one.

Ain't got no mojo... frankiemon827's Avatar
    I'm confused. I thought they do all perfect level digimons from Digimon Adventure but Dorumon/Alphamon isnt part of that series?

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    I'm confused. I thought they do all perfect level digimons from Digimon Adventure but Dorumon/Alphamon isnt part of that series?
    Part of the primary goal of the line is to have the final lineup from the end of Digimon Adventure, but they don't intend to ignore doing other Digimon.

So of the first 5 figures, 3 of them are of the 8 they've discussed for Adventure while 2 of them are 'other' Digimon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    It was always going to be a kibble heavy design, but like Angewomon they've made creative use of it and it's definitely forgivable. Given how both modes turned out I'm seriously impressed with how this looks.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    but it looks like the transformation is going to be complex.
    Agh... I really like complexity on these things, and yeah, Dorumon is really cute! :3 The thing is... I already bought MetalGarurumon, and Tentomon looks like it might be a good one too. Will I be able to get the money for both Dorumon and Tentomon?

Quote Originally Posted by Akfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    but it looks like the transformation is going to be complex.
    Agh... I really like complexity on these things, and yeah, Dorumon is really cute! :3 The thing is... I already bought MetalGarurumon, and Tentomon looks like it might be a good one too. Will I be able to get the money for both Dorumon and Tentomon?
    Wait to see how Tentomon looks, then decide which to get?

Or figure out if your budget will allow more than one.

Alphamon we aren't likely to see until June or July, which means Tentomon at the ABSOLUTE earlier would be July at the earliest, so you have time to plan.

At this point Alphamon doesn't even have a pre-order date yet, so I'd sit back and see what pops up.

Dorumon looks so cute here lol
    And then that Alphamon he looks amazing ^^

Yes, I'll wait ^^
    I hope my economy improves a little by then, so maybe I could afford both... We'll see :P

Ain't got no mojo...
    Dorumon looks really cute and Alphamon's sculpting looks really well detailed and cool. I think I might end up preordering it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast