With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Konaka Tweeting Unofficially as Yamaki, Plus an Updated Konaka Website

Add KaenKazui on Google+ Follow KaenKazui on DeviantArt
    Honestly, as somebody who has put almost ten years into writing two sequel fanseries for Tamers, I can absolutely understand, why somebody would want a sequel for Tamers.

For once it really is a downer ending.

But there are also some plotpoints that offer potential for interesting storylines.

Apart from that the world really is, to me, the most interesting world created in the Digimon anime, so I just wanna see more stuff happen in that world.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    I mean, they could always make the "audio dramas" into a film or something. Then it's just adapting something

Do they sell? it's a really weird format.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Yes, they do sell. Usually quite well, in fact. A lot of light novels or visual novels or manga get audio dramas before an anime to test popularity. If the drama doesn't sell, then an anime is usually not produced for that property.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Konaka posted a document with an update to the upcoming Digimon Tamers Blu-Ray.

https://twitter.com/yamaki_nyx/statu...82561806905344

One of the interesting stuff mentioned in the document is:

"In Japan, this series will be Release as Blu-ray Box in April 2018. And this box contains newly recorded CD (audio) drama which is "Digimon Tamers 2018".
    The story is perfectly the sequel of the past series. I wrote the scenario for the fans who loved Tamers."
    Last edited by TMS; 12-04-2017 at 11:57 AM.

It would seem multiple fans, of multiple nationalities and languages, have approached Konaka about translating Tamers 1984. I love the activity and the connection with fans.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by B-mon View Post
    It would seem multiple fans, of multiple nationalities and languages, have approached Konaka about translating Tamers 1984. I love the activity and the connection with fans.
    You know that is already translated right? lol

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Tavo-Lobo on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by B-mon View Post
    You know that is already translated right? lol
    The thing is that fans want to make the official translations on the Konaka website and receive credits, and in addition many fans are demanding a translation of the cd-drama 2018 for fans of the West.
    I've seen communities encouraging fans to bomb Konaka with emails asking a translation to Spanish, but I very much doubt will happen

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavo-Lobo View Post
    The thing is that fans want to make the official translations on the Konaka website and receive credits, and in addition many fans are demanding a translation of the cd-drama 2018 for fans of the West. I've seen communities encouraging fans to bomb Konaka with emails asking a translation to Spanish, but I very much doubt will happen
    Frankly, if they are demanding, then they don't deserve it. I have seen some rather unpleasant tweets that were removed. The fandom is being rather idiotic with how they are dealing with it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavo-Lobo View Post
    The thing is that fans want to make the official translations on the Konaka website and receive credits, and in addition many fans are demanding a translation of the cd-drama 2018 for fans of the West. I've seen communities encouraging fans to bomb Konaka with emails asking a translation to Spanish, but I very much doubt will happen
    Frankly, if they are demanding, then they don't deserve it. I have seen some rather unpleasant tweets that were removed. The fandom is being rather idiotic with how they are dealing with it tbh.
    Indeed, they seem to forget that we (the western fans) are not really their target audience.

Since it's of extreme interest at the moment, plus I need to start adding old things anyways...

I've added our old translation of Digimon Tamers 1984 to the gallery. This was translated by Megchan, who was the translator for Digimon for Saban.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345