With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GEM WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon Prototypes Shown

GEM WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon Prototypes Shown

All the GEM figures we've seen up until now are available to order or released... so it's about time for some new ones to show up!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Two prototypes of upcoming Digimon GEM figures have been shown off at Megahobby Expo 2017 Autumn!

It seemed obvious we'd see these in the GEM line at some point...

Both of these are Adventure figures featuring two of the better known Digmon with their partners!

WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon!

The first is WarGreymon and Taichi.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

WarGreymon is an impressive pose, making it looks like he's getting ready to strike while Taichi is standing alongside him. While it's an early prototype, the detail work already looks quite impressive.

Then we have MetalGarurumon and Yamato!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Yamato is riding MetalGarurumon, who looks like he is ready to jump or pounce. The work done on this one looks quite fantastic.

I can't wait to see when the molds are finalized a bit more and we get to see them in full color, because both of these look pretty amazing. Even at this early stage they may very well be the best looking WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon products we've gotten.

Thanks to a few different Megahouse accounts for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

...Ok, even i have to admit those look cool.

Even though I feel like these two are excessively shoved down our throat.

I want to see some gals already though.

Love the detail. GEM figures aren't generally my jam, but they always manage to find really cool dynamic poses.

Like how Taichi and Wargreymon's pose are similar
    Metalgarurumon looks kinda derpy lol...maybe its because of the angle....cant wait to see final version

I have to say, they look really good. Both have a good amount of detail put into them and their poses are pretty cool.

Depending on the price, I may pick up Wargreymon and Tai, but we'll see.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    They are truly awesome indeed, but just asking, am I the only one tired of the Adventure-centrism in Digimon? 😥

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    They are truly awesome indeed, but just asking, am I the only one tired of the Adventure-centrism in Digimon? 
    They're going to make what sells. The audience has spoken and the audience wants more Adventure.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I lack both the funds and shelf space for any GEM figures, but these look amazing.

I come from the net
    Those are nice. I don't have money or space but they are nice. Wonder how much they'd be.

I come from the net viperzerof-2's Avatar
    no... my wallet..... But damn! I want them, can't wait to see them painted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast