With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Three New 20th Anniversary Card Sets Announced and Pre-Orders Available

With such a Royal Knights slant to the whole set, maybe the new X-Antibody Digimon are going to be also. Iím looking forward to seeing them regardless of what they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    With such a Royal Knights slant to the whole set, maybe the new X-Antibody Digimon are going to be also. Iím looking forward to seeing them regardless of what they are!
    well there are 6 royal knights that doesn't have x-antibody forms yet so it's very possible for the new x-antibody mons to be royal knights
    i hope that if the new mons really will be royal knights at least 1 of them will be jesmon or examon because i really want to see those 2 as x-antibody mons

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    well there are 6 royal knights that doesn't have x-antibody forms yet so it's very possible for the new x-antibody mons to be royal knights
    i hope that if the new mons really will be royal knights at least 1 of them will be jesmon or examon because i really want to see those 2 as x-antibody mons
    Omegamon Alter-S and B X-Antibody ver. zzz the Omegamon fetish need to stop lol

New X-Antibody Digimon after so many years? What was the last X-antibody Digimon? DuftmonX in 2007/2008 ? Funny it's just yesterday that i played Digimon World 4 again after so many years didn't play it.
    I demand those 2 new X-antibody Digimon be something from Frontier's main Digimon and Savers' main Digimon. SusanoomonX and ShineGreymonXBM (basically ShineGreymon took power from even hotter star than sun, a white or blue star) would be cool. Though, it's probably 2 of the 6 remaining RK that'll get them, i hope it'll be LordKnightmon, Craniummon or Gankoomon (since Examon is already "UltimateII", Sleipmon has UltimateChaosmon, and Jesmon already looked like he belong to X-antibody Digimon, him having X-antibody would be err.. I dunno really, but it's probably crazy over to the top that i won't like it).

Regarding tons of Omegamon cards on Omegamon set, if only OmegamonX is there it really would be complete.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    ^the Sx/Bx numbered cards are X-antibody versions (even if it's not stated on the card list). Idk if any of the new Re cards will be Omegamon X though, usually 'X-antibody' isn't stated in the card name.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAN, I just noticed there's gonna be two new X-Antibody mons. Needless to say I'm hyped. I am gonna be a bit selfish and hope one of them will be Gaioumon: Burst Mode becoming official, but the way the set looks is that it'd be two more RKs probably. Should be cool either way, Examon X would be awesome.

I'm going digital
    lolwut, a deck full of omegamon-only cards. Even pokemon card games never sold a deck full of pikachu or mewtwo. Really evil marketing for that, but at least the 2 new X Antibody digimon interest me.

This is probably why digimon card games are underrated and is never taken serious for competitive match, only collector items.

I come from the net
    Interesting set of cards in these. ...Who forgets there's even a card game for this? I mostly think of these as Tamers stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12