With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Appmon Ranking Well in Fan Voting Portion of Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2018

Appmon Ranking Well in Fan Voting Portion of Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2018

We keep getting some small bits of Appmon news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2018 takes place March 9 thru 12 next year.

The event is an international film festival for animation held annual by the Association of Japanese Animation.

While the categories voted on by the committees themselves aren't of interest to Digimon fans, the fan voting categories for Anime of the Year are.

tri. Parts 4 and 5 are eligible for the film category, but neither has appeared in the top 15 thus far, which is where they stop showing the fan vote rankings.

For the television category, which they show the top 100 for, Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters is making a great showing at the moment at #33.

Voting will be held thru December 24th for those in Japan. Fans can vote for 3 each in television and film every 24 hours, and some live-action but 'animation related' selections are available also.

Thanks to Shadow Shinji for some additional information about the event.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Yuri on ice deserves that number 1 spot. Great to hear that appmon is doing well on here. It's such a great show for what it's meant to be and well deserves to be on that list.

God I hope Appmon makes top 10

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I really think Appmon deserves to win the contest (or at least end in a good position), it's really a creative and transgressor series in so many ways, so I'll vote for it till the polling is over. As for tri., I'll support them too till the end, although I don't think they are worth to end in the first place in the film category to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I really think Appmon deserves to win the contest (or at least end in a good position)
    i doubt it will be in top 10 even if the ending of appmon was good when appmon started i saw a lot of people that didn't like it (most of them were digimon fans tho) i saw a lot of good anime this year that are better then appmon so i can't see it getting first place i still think it will stay in the top 100 tho

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    Just for comparison. Is there any info on how good are Soushitsu and Kyousei doing?

I come from the net
    Glad to hear it's ranking well. Maybe they'll give us the idea for a new series next year. It'd be nice.

Ain't got no mojo... selimpride's Avatar
    It's in 29th place now.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Just for comparison. Is there any info on how good are Soushitsu and Kyousei doing?
    None of them are going good in the poll. It looks like everyone hates tri. now :v

Quote Originally Posted by wtfzee_ View Post
    None of them are going good in the poll. It looks like everyone hates tri. now :v
    It's a top 15 listing for a poll, no one expected tri. to show up in the top 15 anime films of the year.

The top 2 on the film listing at the moment are 2 anime compilation films, from the same anime.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast