With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Song Christmas Special ~Message to the Future~ Music Event Announced!

Digimon Song Christmas Special ~Message to the Future~ Music Event Announced!

Time for another event announcement, and this one is extra fun!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Music 2017 "Digimon Song Christmas Special ~Message to the Future~" will be a special mini concert and talking event with Digimon guests held by Animate!

The event will take place at the Animate Ikubukuro 9th Floor Event Hall on December 23rd. Doors will open at 3:30pm with the show beginning at 4pm.

The guest lineup is quite fantastic!

Featured at the event will be Ayumi Miyazaki, AiM, and Michihiko Oota, all well known for their Digimon music!

Also on hand will be special guests Junko Noda (V-mon from 02) and Hiroyuki Kakudou (director of Adventure, 02, X-Evolution, along with other production roles in the franchise.)

Tickets will be won via lottery. You get a lotto form by purchasing specific Digimon CDs from Animate stores between November 22nd and December 10th. For every 1,500 yen spent on the CDs you get an entry form. They will draw and notify winners on December 14th.

The CDs are a wide selection of Digimon music, with a heavy focus on music from tri. and 02:
    Wada Kouji- Butterfly ~tri. version~
    Miyazaki Ayumi- brave heart ~tri. version~ (both normal and w/ DVD versions)
    AiM- I wish ~tri. version~ (both normal and w/ DVD versions)
    Wada Kouji- Seven ~tri. version~
    Knife of Day- Boku ni totte
    AiM- keep on ~tri. version~ (both normal and w/ DVD versions)
    Miyazaki Ayumi & AiM- Aikotoba (all 4 versions)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Character Songs- Chosen Children Version (both the first and normal editions)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Character Songs- Digimon Version (both the first and normal editions)
    Wada Kouji- Target ~Akai Shougeki~
    AiM- Ashita wa atashi no kaze ga fuku
    AiM- Stand By Me ~Hitotsu Natsu no Bouken~
    AiM- Itsumo Itsudemo
    AiM- Friend ~Itsumademo wasurenai~
    Miyazaki Ayumi- Break up!
    Miyazaki Ayumi / Hassy- Beat Hit! / FOREVER FRIENDS
    Teen-Age Wolves- Tobira -DOOR-
    Michihiko Oota- SLASH!!
    All 12 Digimon Adventure 02 Best Partner Albums
    Digimon Adventure 02 Original Story 2003 -Spring-
    Digimon Adventure 02 Best Hit Parade
    Digimon Adventure 02 Drama CD- Armor Evolution to the Unknown
    Digimon Adventure 02 Drama CD- Yamato Ishida - Tegami -Letter
    Digimon History 1999-2006 All The Best

Thanks to shin and garm for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Add ShinZankuro on Steam Follow ShinZankuro on DeviantArt Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel
    Thank god at least one seiyuu from 02 cast in a actual event, and being the Veemon one.

I hope they can bring some news about tri on this

Banned
    I wish that means that we see the 02 kids and their digimon soon.
    I Really Hope so