With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Adventure Plush Faces and Costumes via Banpresto Kuji in 2018

Adventure Plush Faces and Costumes via Banpresto Kuji in 2018

More Adventure products!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In 2018 there will be a series of Adventure plushes sold thru Banpresto's Ichiban Kuji website.

Kuji is basically a type of prize lotto, not completely unlike a gashapon. And Banpreso's website is a digital version of this (where you do everything digitally and get the physical prize based on the results.)

The upcoming Adventure Kuji plushes will have 8 beanbag style plushies of the kids faces along with 3 Digimon bodies you can put them in to make your own plush character (these will all be separate prizes.)

Images of the Adventure plushes are early art samples, but they have a website showing released and upcoming versions of equivalent plushes from other franchises that should give a better idea of the overall quality and style.

To get them, you buy tickets which end up having a letter and a number on it, telling you which prize you get. As a made up example: For the Digimon series, perhaps the Taichi face would be A-1, with the Agumon body being B-2. So if you get a prize ticket that says A-1, you get Taichi, or perhaps even getting a ticket that lets you choose 'anything' from A (we don't know how the Digimon ones will be labeled, this is a rough approximation based on how others have been handled.) It's even feasible that the faces and bodies will be done via separate ticketed systems.

The full release date and ticket price will hopefully be available soon.

For now there is no announcement if these will show up outside of the Ichiban Kuji website.

Hopefully these do show up elsewhere, as they look nice.

Thanks to jmagta for the image and to garm for translation help and explaining the concept.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm not sure if this is the cutest thing in the world... or if it's slightly disturbing that they are selling these decapitated heads...
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    Maybe both? Either way, it's hilarious and it'd be great to get if you could.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm totally interested in these! Is there more information about when exactly it'll be out and we can order?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojuu View Post
    I'm totally interested in these! Is there more information about when exactly it'll be out and we can order?
    What is on the first post is all that is currently known. As they are prize lotto, it won't be easy to obtain them.