With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Capsule Mascot Collection Series 2 in March

Capsule Mascot Collection Series 2 in March

March is continuing to look like a fantastic month for Digimon fans with a number of interesting things coming out. And now we have something new announced!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A 2nd series of the Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection was shown off (in silhouette) in the newest V-Jump!

This time the lineup appears to be Koromon, Agumon, Seadramon, Tyranomon, and MetalGreymon. Like the first series, each is based on their original V-Pet artwork.

Agumon previously showed up as part of series 1, so it'll be interesting what, if any, change is made for the new release (perhaps a clear figure?)

These figures will show up in gashapon machines in March for 300 yen each.

Thanks to machinemon for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Another Agumon? Maybe it'll have the correct number of fingers this time.

Oooh I'd love a virus MetalGreymon. Did these ever show up with the average importer? I see them on eBay for decent enough prices, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Oooh I'd love a virus MetalGreymon. Did these ever show up with the average importer? I see them on eBay for decent enough prices, but still.
    As I recall quite a few import toy sites were selling full boxes of them at cost.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.