With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The banner

Ain't got no mojo...

The digimon at the Top of screen

If this is the wrong forum, forgive me and maybe a mod could move it to the right one. Anywho, I just wanted to know the names of the digimon at the top of the screen in their corresponding order.
    1.Wargreymon
    2.Unknown
    3.Imperialdramon Fm
    4.Gallantmon
    5.Emperorgreymon
    6.Unknown
    7.Unknown, perhaps Victorygreymon?
    8.Shinegreymon?

I'm going digital
    It's not supposed to be a secret or anything. All of the Digimon on the banner were originally revealed to begin with, then they started gradually blacking them out one-by-one like some sort of countdown. You can probably find an image of the original banner on Google Images or something if they haven't updated the results yet.

Anyways, the Digimon as listed are: WarGreymon, UlforceV-dramon, Imperialdramon FM, Dukemon, KaiserGreymon, Alphamon, VictoryGreymon, ShineGreymon, OmegaShoutmon, and Arresterdramon.

Edit: One quick Google search later, and got this

Last edited by YongYoKyo; 12-26-2019 at 01:03 AM.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

I’m sure we just have to wait, like, a year or so now for the next step.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    RIP in pieces

The end of an era.

Well, it looks like you got your wish. WarGreymon is dead now, too. The last of the 10 has fallen and can't get up.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    for one moment i was scared that the countdown actually was for the site closing down like my doomsday prediction that i was throwing out a long time ago in this thread, after having the side down over christmas.
    glad itīs not the case, but it really is getting ridicoulous now, i wonder how long itīs gonna take this time, it seems like the time doubles with each time also is this the final countdown or is the letter gonna get blaked out next ?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    for one moment i was scared that the countdown actually was for the site closing down like my doomsday prediction that i was throwing out a long time ago in this thread, after having the side down over christmas.
    glad itīs not the case, but it really is getting ridicoulous now, i wonder how long itīs gonna take this time, it seems like the time doubles with each time also is this the final countdown or is the letter gonna get blaked out next ?
    They’ll blank the name out letter by letter, then after all of that is gone the process will reverse and the banner will slowly add letters and Digimon back until 50 years from now we end up back with the exact banner we started with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    Well, it looks like you got your wish. WarGreymon is dead now, too. The last of the 10 has fallen and can't get up.
    Thankfully he died before the new year. It would be an ill omen if he would die in January...
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456