With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The banner

The Void took another victim...
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    So Imperialdramon is now absent. This obviously means that 02 has been retconned and the events of that season no longer matter, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    Hehehe now I can't unsee War Greymon's face being like one giant "O_O" as he points, trying to appear strong to his only remaining comrades. Inside he is screaming.
    And then UlforceVeedramon's peeking round the corner like "Hey buddy, what're you pointing at - oh."

And another one's gone and another one's gone! Another bites the dust. Hey! The void will get you too, another one bites the dust!

Seriously when War Greymon is the only one left I almost want him to be edited so he has the "O_O" eyes.
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago.
    My Digimon Line: Nyokimon > Tanemon > Floramon >Sunflowmon > Blossomon > Lotusmon

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    hasnīt updated in a while, wild guess itīs a murder mystery and Ulforce did it!
    just look at his eyes...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    hasnīt updated in a while, wild guess itīs a murder mystery and Ulforce did it!
    just look at his eyes...
    now im scared that i'm next on his kill list

Man with how long I've been gone I'd have thought War Greymon would be alone by now.

And now I can't unsee a smirk where Ulforce Veedramon's mouth area is... War Greymon he's gonna get you!!
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago.
    My Digimon Line: Nyokimon > Tanemon > Floramon >Sunflowmon > Blossomon > Lotusmon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234