With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum Preview, Plus Prize for new D-1!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I for one am really excited to see what Digimon are obtainable. I kinda hope we get a Version 0 type deal with these but if not still really cool. Also really excited to compete in the D-1 Grand Prix.

What's the difference between Pendulum and the V-PETs aside from the shaking?

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by WarAlphamon View Post
    I for one am really excited to see what Digimon are obtainable. I kinda hope we get a Version 0 type deal with these but if not still really cool. Also really excited to compete in the D-1 Grand Prix.
    Me too! Also, if you mean the version zero from the original pendulums, those will be included, according to the information on the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by xdifferentx View Post
    What's the difference between Pendulum and the V-PETs aside from the shaking?
    Well, originally the Pendulums offered not only a totally new roster, but the capability to evolve to Ultimate (Mega) and the ability to jogress. The Pendulum was also where the attributes (Data/Virus/Vaccine) were first introduced as a rock-paper-scissors mechanic. The shaking (called the "pendulum action") allowed for each Digimon to have a certain power level they were most effective at in training and battle, which added some nuance to the game. Battles also were more than a game of chance, as V-pet battles consisted of each Digimon took three shots then a winning or losing shot. Pendulum battles had three "HP" marks that could go down based on the kind of hit the monster took, or they could even block shots.

The Ver.20th V-pet had most of these features, though (minus the shaking), so probably the biggest difference that we know about currently is the larger roster and the fact that there will be more than 6 jogress forms, just based off of the old rosters. I suspect there might be more new functions that haven't been revealed yet, though I have no idea what those might be. We'll just have to wait and see, I think.
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 11-22-2017 at 05:52 AM.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I personally think it'll be an extension to the new features introduced in the 20th V-Pet. But, looks like the pendulum action is getting a re-haul, looking forward to that.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Glad that it's confirmed we can raise two Digimons at the same time again! Going NiSo + ME and DS + WG on my first run.

I wonder if the jogress requirements for the virus and data megas will stay the same?

If it does we'll need at least two pendulums for them. Still a better deal than before. With the new mon I wonder what new eggs they will add?

Really excited for these to come out!

" There will be 2 Digimon Pendulum Version 20th's released (at least initially, can't say what they might do after, same as the 20th V-Pets.) "

So like the 20th Vpet, they will also release a 2nd version of this with a total different colors?
    Last edited by zhoumai123; 11-23-2017 at 12:53 AM.

They released pictures of the real toy here: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...15482973888513

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akfly View Post
    They released pictures of the real toy here: https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...15482973888513
    They look really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Akfly View Post
    Close. They appear to be mold samples with looping animations.

Molds look good.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Close. They appear to be mold samples with looping animations.

Molds look good.
    Hahaha, yeah, guess that was my bad english xD. If they're releasing them on June, that's surely not the final product, they're probably still working on it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast