With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum Preview, Plus Prize for new D-1!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Well, there are 20 Digimon in each Pendulum, which would be 120 Digimon. Then the .5 versions of the first five Pendulums include 3 alternate Digimon each, which makes for a total of 135. However, 8 of the Digimon in Virus Busters appear in other Pendulums, so our final total is 127.
    I have made the recount, and it's in total 125. Sorry for the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoot View Post
    Just a reminder on the D-1 prize that we are at the mercy of Bandai a bit if anyone does win, as the ToS calls out being a resident of Japan as a qualification. I was able to get it last time, but in talking with them they did warn that they may not be able to do that in the future if I were to win again.
    That's sad...and totally unfair...Even the last wave of the DM 20th wich comes out in December (Omegamon, Alphamon & Zubamon), were also advertised for a global release Iirc.

I'm a Maniac
    Now this is great. I've only ever played with my Pendulum (Wind Guardians) once like 8 years ago and I didn't want to mess with it anymore so that it would stay neat and clean. Glad to have another chance at playing with one cause I really liked it, Hopefully this time I'll get V-dramon over Togemon!

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Just a reminder on the D-1 prize that we are at the mercy of Bandai a bit if anyone does win, as the ToS calls out being a resident of Japan as a qualification. I was able to get it last time, but in talking with them they did warn that they may not be able to do that in the future if I were to win again.
    That's sad...and totally unfair...Even the last wave of the DM 20th wich comes out in December (Omegamon, Alphamon & Zubamon), were also advertised for a global release Iirc.
    I did still get my prize (I live in the US), but I know there are people from other countries than just Japan and the US that have their own laws on contests and giveaways. I'm guessing that that is going to be the determining factor for any potential non-Japanese player, but I wanted to let people who weren't around back when I won know about that.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

New image and a few more details added to the news post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ooooh I wonder what that new Legend-Arms 'mon is gonna be like! Looks like maybe a shield to go with Zubamon's sword?

Red shirt
    Registrations are also open now.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Mamemon

I hope it's a shield Legend-Arms. It certainly does look like one, and they've already been teased by Durandamon's profile.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Registrations are also open now.
    Oh, geez, here's a dilemma. Do I register now or wait until the 2nd wave v-pets ship....Probably won't matter since they probably won't arrive until after registrations are closed. :/

EDIT: Nevermind. I hadn't realized that you could switch Digimon from now until registration closes. ^^' What a relief!
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 11-20-2017 at 11:11 PM.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Now that the clearer pic of the device is available, is it just a graphic enhancement or they tweak the reflective background color a little bit?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Signed up for the 2nd D-1 =)

I'm unsure if ill be getting the Pen20th as I don't have any nostalgia for it as I did with the V20th, Also after playing with D-3, PenProg, etc its going to be hard going back to a smaller screen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast