With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Show You My Brave Hearts Volume 2 Souvenir Images & Hacker's Memory Appearing on JUMP

Show You My Brave Hearts Volume 2 Souvenir Images & Hacker's Memory Appearing on JUMP

Been a few months since this was announced...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Show You My Brave Hearts Volume 2 will be a two part Ayumi Miyazaki concert event on November 25th at Shibuya THE GAME.

When the concert was announced and detailed they included initial details of products that would be included with higher end tickets.

We now have finalized images of the items, including prices for extras to be sold on site for for those who got normal tickets, including an extra item.

All 3 items can be seen in the image above.

A white colored light stick with an original design that can change between 15 colors. It will cost 2,500 yen.

An orange silicone band wristband. It will cost 500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The final item is a long navy towel featuring the same character used in the last Show You My Brave Hearts concert event. It costs 2,000 yen.

While not mentioned, the art on the towel is likely drawn by longtime Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe. He designed and drew the artwork from the prior concert event, and was announced as drawing art for the tickets that would 'match' the artwork from last time. This is most likely the same art from the ticket, simply not in full color.

Last time souvenir items were sold at the Mojo Store after the event ended, whether that will happen this time or not is unknown.

And in addition to the concert products, we have a small bit of Hacker's Memory news...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon will be returning to the television series JUMP.

Jump Undercover Mission Police (JUMP) is a youth oriented variety show based around the various Jump magazines (Weekly Shonen Jump, Jump SQ, V-Jump, Saikyou Jump) and it's related anime, manga, and game franchises.

There was an episode with a heavy focus on Appmon half a year ago.

Hacker's Memory will appear on the episode that airs at 10am (Japan time) on November 25th. The JUMP crew will be seeing if they can beat a mission in the allotted time. The 2 (very small) screenshots are previews of the upcoming episodes.

Hacker's Memory is scheduled for release on December 14th in Japan. The normal version will be 6,800 yen on PS4 while the Vita version will cost 5,700. The 20th Anniversary Editions will cost 10,300 yen for the Playstation 4 and 9,200 yen for the Vita.

If you want to import the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory... (Affiliate Links)
    PS4
    PS4 Limited Edition
    Vita
    Vita Limited Edition

The game is currently scheduled for release on January 19th, 2018 in the US and the rest of the world.
    It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Can anyone remind me if the original lion Digimon creaated for the event has an official name?
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

EDIT. Apparently the character was originally designed by Kenji Watanabe and is named Stradion (ストラディオン), which stands for Stride and Lion. It seems that it comes from the imagination of the own Miyazaki, and is meant to represent a metaphor of him progessing even further. So not a Digimon as far as we are concerned, unfortunately enough.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 11-20-2017 at 08:27 AM.

I come from the net
    Those are nice. Something like this should be fun.