With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Hacker's Memory Livestream Announced, Plus a Mini Cafe

Another Hacker's Memory Livestream Announced, Plus a Mini Cafe

Another Hacker's Memory livestream has been announced!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Hot and Fresh V-Jump livestream will be featuring both Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory and One Piece Bounty Rush.

The stream will take place on November 21st at 7pm.

It'll be hosted by Take, Victory Uchida, and Dragon Asada.

Guests on the show will include Kouta Nemoto (JimmyKEN), Kazumasa Habu, Takeshi Kanai, and Tsunehiro Shibata.

In addition, there was a quickly Hacker's Memory cafe held.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The mini event at the K-Cafe in Nakano Broadway will be hosted by Kouji Watanabe, the writer of the subquests for Hacker's Memory. It will be held on November 18th beginning at 1pm for a few hours.

Coffee will be served, small items will be given out, and fans will be able to talk with Watanabe for awhile (and potentially some other guests)

Thanks to 4gamer for the heads up on the cafe.

Update- Rewrote the above because 4gamer had put up the wrong date.

Update- The cafe has ended, but Bandai put up a few photos!

You can see Watanabe behind the counter serving everyone coffee!

We don't know what gifts were given out, but at the very least it appears Hacker's Memory posters were handed out to everyone who showed up. And in addition, someone familiar showed up to show off Hacker's Memory, Producer Habu!

Hacker's Memory is scheduled for release on December 14th. The normal version will be 6,800 yen on PS4 while the Vita version will cost 5,700. The 20th Anniversary Editions will cost 10,300 yen for the Playstation 4 and 9,200 yen for the Vita.

If you want to import the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory... (Affiliate Links)
    PS4
    PS4 Limited Edition
    Vita
    Vita Limited Edition

The game is currently scheduled for release on January 19th, 2018 in the US and the rest of the world.

It's currently up for pre-order at Amazon (affiliate link.)

Update- Fixed the V-Jump stream time.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Victory Uchida being a real man is the shocking news I didn't expect to receive.

Updated with photos from the event.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The Cafe xD
    Wheres the dive portal? lol

Awww this will be 4 in the morning for me... Now I wonder if I should stay up to watch it.

I got to watch a part of the stream (didn't understand much). As for new stuff, I spotted Alphamon: OURYUKEN (with the wings and such) and Armaggemon confirmed. Playable Armaggemon's size is kinda funny (he is so small).
    Last edited by Exiled; 11-21-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Ouryuken as a separate mode? Maybe there's hope for Ouryumon.

Yeah, Alphamon: Ouryuken as a separate mode. His attack is "Kyuukyoku Senjin Ouryuuken", unlike regular Alphamon's attack, that is just named "Ouryuken". I hope we can see Ouryumon in game, but I guess we already reached the number of digimon they had promised for Hacker's Memory.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    A couple of recordings about the livestream:

Interesting stuff there. I have to say Susanoomon's Yakusa-no-Ikadzuchi & Ama-no-Habakiri and Dukemon CM's Quo Vadis look awesome ** It's exactly the same as in the anime!!

Btw, Mirei confirmed for Hacker's Memory!! Wonder if Rina too.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 11-22-2017 at 01:27 AM.

I'm going digital
    I wonder how Alphamon's Kyuukyoku Senjin Ouryuuken damage was calculated. I know it's a piercing damage based on defense calculation, but how it was calculated? 2 times? 3 times? the kanji said "特大 (tokudai)" meant "very large", but it wasn't clear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast