With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early info on 20th Pendulums? And new D-1 Tournament!

Early info on 20th Pendulums? And new D-1 Tournament!

It appears we might have some details on the new Pendulums a bit early...

The above image is just an example using 1.x Pendulums based on the color information given.

Early details from a reputable source of Japanese gaming news (who often gets Japanese magazines early) gives the following info...

There will be 2 Digimon Pendulum Version 20th's released (at least initially, can't say what they might do after, same as the 20th V-Pets.)

Silver Black- Contains Digimon from Nature Spirits, Nightmare Soldiers, and Metal Empire (Pendulum 1.x, 3.x, and 5.x respectively.)
    Silver Blue- Contains Digimon from Deep Savers, Wind Guardians, and Virus Busters (Pendulum 2.x, 4.x, and Zero respectively.)

Both versions combined will have over 200 Digimon (with some that haven't been seen before in the Pendulums, ala the 20th V-Pet.)

It'll be interesting to see the final lineup, as even if you combine the lineup of the Pendulums, you aren't anywhere near 200 Digimon.

The colors of the Pendulum are both from the original 1.0 release, the same as the 20th V-Pet used the original V-Pet release. If any changes to the colors are made it's unknown at this time.

The release date is scheduled for June 2018 and each Pendulum is 3,700 yen.

Thanks to Siliconera for the heads up and Ryokutya2089 for the news.

In addition, and likely planned to be announced at the same time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai will soon be taking signups for a new D-1 Tournament!

Signups will be between November 21th and January 7th.

Bandai hasn't announced any of this yet, it appears they just put up the page early...

Thanks to MrBoot for the heads up!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm super hyped for this!
    I can't wait till they officially announce when we can pre-order both.

Although I hope, once it's officially announced, there are other color variations and it's not just the Nature Spirits S/Ba & S/Bu. Crossing my fingers for Nightmare Soldiers color variants ^_^

So I imagine wave 2 will be the X.5 versions?
    Last edited by RogueX4; 11-16-2017 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Grammar

Hopefully there won't be any super-special-awesome Yugioh cards packed into the next VJump so I can actually buy a copy and get some real info this time...
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Hopefully there won't be any super-special-awesome Yugioh cards packed into the next VJump so I can actually buy a copy and get some real info this time...
    why yugioh cards will be a problem exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    why yugioh cards will be a problem exactly?
    We do full breakdowns of V-Jump when Ukyou can get a copy of it. When he can't we use whatever images can be found.

Last month there were various promo cards (Yu-Gi-Oh, DB Super, etc.) that means that by the time he got the store, the magazine was gone.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Time for me to hoard a couple more, then?
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Can't avoid to notice it, but those two versions of the Pendulums remind me a lot of the Pendulum Survive and Revive. The divisions among the two versions are the same.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Can't avoid to notice it, but those two versions of the Pendulums remind me a lot of the Pendulum Survive and Revive. The divisions among the two versions are the same.
    Hmm that could mean that Kingetemon, Gigaseadramon, Tyrantkabuterimon, Apokalymon, Seraphimon, VictoryGreymon, and Z'dgarurumon might get into this alongside new Digimon? It would be cool if the X.5 versions are already in as well rather than being saved for a wave 2.

Also if I remember correctly wasn't there already some sort of quest/ingameVS mode in the original Survive and Revive?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I've never heard of Survive and Revive before. Can you point to me somewhere to read about it? Google doesn't turn up relevant pages.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by AhBeng View Post
    I've never heard of Survive and Revive before. Can you point to me somewhere to read about it? Google doesn't turn up relevant pages.
    Per Wikimon, they were a pair of smartphone versions of the Pendulums.

But anyway, splitting the Pendulums like that did is an interesting way of distributing the rosters. I'm gonna have to buy both this time XD;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast