With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Tailmon Gloves and Omegamon Watch up for Order Again

Tailmon Gloves and Omegamon Watch up for Order Again

A few Premium Bandai products are getting another order period.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Tailmon gloves! The gloves are themed to be an oversized representation of the gloves that Tailmon wears over her paws. Each order includes a set of two gloves. Each is roughly 5.9 x 7.9 inches and made of polyster.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Orders are open now for 3,996 yen.

And one of the more expensive Digimon items...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The black version of the Omegamon x Red Monkey watch will have another yet period to order.

Detailed information about the watch can be found in our article.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Omegamon watch is available to order now for 48,600 yen and the current ordering period for the watch will close on November 30th.

Watches ordered during this period are expected to ship in February 2018.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to name a few 'official' affiliate shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows their 'official' page for Premium Bandai.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The link embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the items listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Those gloves are cute, but doesn't Tailmon have four claws, not three? Or did they change that up in tri.? Either way, another item I'm sad I can't order

Nope, Tailmon's always had three claws.

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Those gloves are cute, but doesn't Tailmon have four claws, not three? Or did they change that up in tri.?
    I think you got a case of the Mandela effect. XDlol