With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon with multiple official levels

Banned

Question Digimon with multiple official levels

Let's talk about Digimon with multiple official levels. Mention some notable examples that crosses your mind.

Chimeramon
    Usual level: Perfect
    Level in Digimon World 2: Ultimate

Panjyamon
    Level in Digimon World 1: Adult

BlackTailmon
    Usual level: Adult
    Level in Digital Card Battle: Child

Otamamon
    Usual level: Child
    Level in Digimon Savers: Baby

Bolgmon
    Usual level: Hybrid
    Level in the virtual pets: Ultimate

Phoenixmon
    Usual level: Ultimate
    Level in Digimon World 1: Perfect

MarineDevimon
    Level in Digimon World 3 card game: Adult

SuperStarmon
    Level in Digimon World 3 card game: Ultimate

Culumon
    Usual level: Baby
    Level on Toei's official website: Child
    Last edited by Marwan; 11-14-2017 at 05:40 AM.

Cool, currently I'm playing Digital Monster Ver. S, which gives noticeable level changes (like a Perfect SaberLeomon, or a Perfect Holydramon).

But the best one is Perfect Shakomon, which evolves from Gesomon. The funny thing is that Child Shakomon usually can evolve into Gesomon, creating an infinite loop :P

HeracleKabuterimon (ultimate) is a perfect in DW.
    Whamon is adult on DW and DW3, a perfect on DW2 and Cyber Sleuth (also Links). I don't remember its level on Savers Another Mission & the DS games. I think Whamon is the most level-swinging Digimon out there.
    MetalEtemon (ultimate) is a perfect in DW. Well.... All ultimate are perfect level in Digimon World because ultimate level doesn't exist yet.
    Mugendramon(ultimate) is probably a perfect level as well in DW.
    All ultimate are perfect level in Digimon Digital Card Battle (DDCB) because perfect level is the highest level.
    Tailmon are both child and adult in DDCB, there are child and adult level card of it.
    GoldNumemon was an ultimate on Savers Another Mission, future games made him adult level.
    PetitMeramon(babyII) and Drimogemon(adult) was a child in DMO.
    Digmon(armor) was an adult in DMO, despite there's an actual armor level there, i forgot if a separate Digmon(armor) also exist or not.
    Tanemon(babyII) exist as child, adult, perfect, and ultimate in DMO.
    The 4 holy beasts(ultimate) exist as both adult and ultimate in DMO.
    ToyAgumon(child) exist as child and perfect level in DMO.
    Shoutmon, Dorulumon, and Ballistamon exist as child, adult, and perfect level (or at least equivalent) in DMO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Akfly View Post
    Cool, currently I'm playing Digital Monster Ver. S, which gives noticeable level changes (like a Perfect SaberLeomon, or a Perfect Holydramon).

But the best one is Perfect Shakomon, which evolves from Gesomon. The funny thing is that Child Shakomon usually can evolve into Gesomon, creating an infinite loop :P
    Wait, WTF. Perfect Shakomon appeared there? Do you know where I can read a full evolution guide to that game? Sounds exciting.

Iíll never understand why people keep bringing up Whamon in threads like this. Theyíve been two separate species for a long time. There are so many things to mention in this thread, especially considering that the Xros Wars Digimon are usually level-less, but many of them have been given levels (sometimes several). Armors in general fluctuate between Adult/Perfect/Armor, and Hybrids are in a similar place. Most Super Ultimate Digimon are listed as Ultimate in most things, and Cyber Sleuth adds a bunch of other ones. If Iím not mistaken, Lost Evolution had a level that was just Ultimate II (less of an actual level and more of just a descriptor though). Baby I and Baby II are often lumped together as well.

Itíd be nice if we already had some kind of resource that listed all these, maybe one with even more info on each Digimon that could serve as some sort of Wiki?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Mega and Champion OmniShoutmon/Arresterdramon on Next Order

Magnanon being every level bat baby

Quote Originally Posted by Marwan View Post
    Wait, WTF. Perfect Shakomon appeared there? Do you know where I can read a full evolution guide to that game? Sounds exciting.
    Yeah, there is not much info about it, but I posted it here: https://wikimon.net/FileigitalMonstersVerS-NewEvoLines.jpg

Anyway, I'll make a new thread about this game with more info, it's just that I didn't have much time yet. This week is a busy one for me
    Last edited by Akfly; 11-14-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Akfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marwan View Post
    Yeah, there is not much info about it, but I posted it here: https://wikimon.net/File:DigitalMons...ewEvoLines.jpg

Anyway, I'll make a new thread about this game with more info, it's just that I didn't have much time yet. This week is a busy one for me
    Great job, man! Can you specify how to evolve into those Digimon? For example, who evolves to Tailmon, Evilmon, Gokimon, etc.?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    Iíll never understand why people keep bringing up Whamon in threads like this. Theyíve been two separate species for a long time.

And what's your source for this claim? Cause last time checked, both levels are stated to be members of the same species in the Reference Book. In fact this is why I hate it when people spread this bullshit about them being separate species despite clear evidence to the contrary.

Anyway, Susanoomon has been listed as Mega in the DRB, Ultra on DT-196 and Hybrid on DM-181 and in the Japanese D-Scanner, where there is also a Susanoomon Spirit.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 11-14-2017 at 09:49 AM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Back when DW1 was out, there was no mega level Digimon. If you look at the suppose Mega level Digimon, like Phoenixmon, it was consider as ultimate.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast