With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Joshua Seth Recording More tri.? Maybe in Theaters?

Joshua Seth Recording More tri.? Maybe in Theaters?

Well, this isn't confirmation... but...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Joshua Seth has tweeted that he's back in the studio recording for a new movie and that it's a secret.

While we aren't sure it's more Digimon Adventure tri., it seems a reasonable guess, especially with Shout's recent mention that they have more tri. and are planning to release it in 2018.

In addition, we have another image from Joshua Seth.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A photo from when behind the scenes footage is being taken. He mentions this is on camera content for a theatrical release in 2018.

Toei has also retweeted that second tweet, suggesting their involvement, which does heavily suggest it's tri. related.

Whether we can expect another Fathom release, or this is just footage to be shown during a few convention screenings, or even a miscommunication and this is simply footage being recorded for the home video release, it's definitely worth looking forward to (if it is indeed for Digimon.)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 1 got a one night Fathom Event in September 2016, along with a few rented out theaters later that year, so it'll be interesting to see if a later part gets some sort of theatrical release.

Hopefully we get updates regarding Digimon Adventure tri.'s English release soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Poke-Artist's Avatar
    Follow Poke-Artist On Twitter Add Poke-Artist on Steam Follow Poke-Artist on DeviantArt Visit Poke-Artist's Youtube Channel Visit Poke-Artist's Xbox Live Profile
    I think it's really cool that Joshua is back into voice acting even if it is just for Tri, i especially like all the behind the scenes pictures from the studios. Hopefully we will get some details soon.

I missed the movie 1 premier, so I'd love to be able to hit up another one at some point. Seems weird to think it would be for any other movie than 6, but maybe they were that popular?

Or maybe it's none of the above, but any which way, more tri. is good.