With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6's Release Date is May 5th, Clean Poster, and Website Update!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Or they just donít have a big role to play. Itís not like every single character needs to be on the poster.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm curious how their going to connect wizardmon into all of this, I'm really hoping that ordinmon does something other just being a hovering figure as in hopefully it's shown that it's presence is causing something instead of just people being fearful while other digimon attack.

Interesting that it's just Wizardmon's hat alone. There's too much significance behind Wizardmon for it not to be a teaser. Though of course, Toei could just be trolling us all...

Though you have to wonder if it's at all possible that he could be reborn. If he was deleted in the Real World, would he not be considered to have been deleted forever with no chance of his coming back? Or would his origin - being ultimately from another dimension's Digital World - have anything to do with it?

It would also be mighty cool if they somehow - however implicitly or explicitly - made a reference to Witchelny and any other dimensions that could be connected to the currently known worlds in the Adventure-verse. I'm not holding my breath though.

On a side note, every time I see new poster art for tri. I continue to be surprised at just how different the art style for the Chosen Children is compared to that seen in the actual movies. e.g. eye sizes in proportion to the faces, or facial shape itself. For instance Jou's face looks so different on this poster versus what he looks like in tri. It's just... jarring I guess. Do they hire different artists for the two? Personally speaking it would be nice to see some consistency there (I like the poster art style much better FTR).

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    Though you have to wonder if it's at all possible that he could be reborn. If he was deleted in the Real World, would he not be considered to have been deleted forever with no chance of his coming back? Or would his origin - being ultimately from another dimension's Digital World - have anything to do with it?
    Reboot. The reboot returned everything back to live which would be absolutelly dead like Bakumon.

Even though it's unlikely to happen, i would like to see more visuals with Daigo and Maki in it. They may not show the other three. But tri. has made those two important. THey should at least get a visual or two together.

I'm a Maniac
    Possibly very unimportant and irrelevant, but is the feather right in front of Wizardmon's hat gray instead of black? This is not like the most of them, and its color is different from those with enlightened areas. Maybe just an error in coloring.

Do we know what the black feathers are? Perhaps Wizardmon digivolves into Beelzemon here.
    My new and improved Digimon index!
    https://airtable.com/shr2CxL7m74ltmu...NVr6raDlOIMJae
    If you take a look, let me know what you think!

They're probably Ordinemon's feathers.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotekuma View Post
    Do we know what the black feathers are? Perhaps Wizardmon digivolves into Beelzemon here.
    But this does not solve the problem. Though I'd love to believe that just Wizardmon's hat means his evolution instead of death, I can't hope to see Beelzebumon in tri. He is way too much unrelated and irrelevant to adventure continuity. The only possible connection is the dying scenes of Wizardmon in Adventure and Baalmon in Xros wars were unbelievably similar to each other lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    They're probably Ordinemon's feathers.
    Such an error in coloring would be a bit odd. They may need to recheck their posters before showing them to the public.

Yggdrasill didn't have anything to do with Adventure either, but look how that turned out. As for the feathers, how are they the wrong color?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast