With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6's Release Date is May 5th, Clean Poster, and Website Update!

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    But why in May? They said it was gonna be in Summer (not that I'm complaining)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Frikin' Ukyou
    Now that the image is more clear, I can't UN-see the kids looking at Meiko like they're all pissed at her.
    Why am I not surprised?

Now that we have a clear poster, I see it's just wizarmon's hat. I just thought it was his head poking out from behind omegamon's spike or somehting. I unnno.

I made the poster my wallpaper on my phone. It's the perfect size that only Meiko is completely seen. =P I'm also making this poster my laptop backgorund. Not sure how I'll get a matching color though. I really love this blue~

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by bearmon View Post
    Oh it comes out a day after my birthday..... still too long a wait tho.
    well if you live in North America or Europe it would be the exact date of your birthday since CR releases it a day earlier

Ain't got no mojo...
    May? Well that was earlier than expected. Should we expect there'll be sequel at the end of 2018?

I'm a Maniac
    Just his hat! I absolutely didn't expect this. Wonder what does it mean. I just have the feeling that Vamdemon's powers have something to do with it, just a gut feeling.

I'm going digital
    so, still no 02 chosen children. Ok

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bearmon View Post
    Oh it comes out a day after my birthday..... still too long a wait tho.
    well if you live in North America or Europe it would be the exact date of your birthday since CR releases it a day earlier
    CR doesn't release it a day early... it's just the timezones. 11:30 AMest was 12:30 AM japan time in September. and in May it'll be the same. It just feels like we are getting it a day earlier. It's just the same time, if not later than japan.

Is this the first time we've gotten one of the posters without the logo in that kind of detail? =P.

Loving it though. Wizardmon's hat! What the actual what is gonna happen.

While it's a really cool poster, it pisses me off that Overatedmon (while I still love him lol) has had the focus of two Tri. posters and Seraphimon had none... I know and I accept the various story reasons why Seraphimon happened when it happened but still...
    Last edited by arisniko1; 11-10-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... frankiemon827's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    so, still no 02 chosen children. Ok
    They are not in the poster because of spoiler. Tri posters only get you hyped up for the movie and that's it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast