With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Premium Bandai Survey for Overseas Customers, Digimon Included

New Premium Bandai Survey for Overseas Customers, Digimon Included

Welp, time to get our hopes up again!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Premium Bandai has put up a survey for overseas (not in Japan) customers.

The questions seem tailored to figure out if it's worth their effort to sell products directly from the Premium Bandai store to fans overseas, along with how we find out about Premium Bandai products (since they aren't tailored or aimed at those of us outside of Japan.)

Digimon is one of the brands that is selectable in the survey for brands people are aware.

The Premium Bandai store is one of the signature places where new Digimon products, many exclusive, are made available. Ordering from them is often expensive, not just because of the exclusivity of the items, but because you have to shop via an intermediary which costs extra for various reasons.

Premium Bandai USA opened half a year ago as an offshoot of their Hong Kong offices, but items there have been minimal overall, with nothing Digimon yet.

No guarantees anything will come of it, but best to let them know we are interested!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Fantastic! If this happens, hopefully I can finally get that Digital Hazard tie!

Ain't got no mojo... Poke-Artist's Avatar
    Follow Poke-Artist On Twitter Add Poke-Artist on Steam Follow Poke-Artist on DeviantArt Visit Poke-Artist's Youtube Channel Visit Poke-Artist's Xbox Live Profile
    I filled it in, ticked quite a few franchises that i like including Digimon. I don't actually have a local store that sells those kinds of merchandise so i had to put not applicable.

Hopefully something may come from this.

Add DazzleDream on Steam
    I filled it in as well. While there's no guarantee anything will come of it-it doesn't hurt to try!

Filled it out, surprisingly Naruto and .hack// weren't default answers for the favorite character s section; I wrote in .hack//.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    I replied to it. Hopefully it'll help them I guess.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    It's done!! In the "Others" box, I've just put "Appmon: Appli Monsters", just in case it's not considered as part of Digimon in PB...did I make right?

Ain't got no mojo... Poke-Artist's Avatar
    Follow Poke-Artist On Twitter Add Poke-Artist on Steam Follow Poke-Artist on DeviantArt Visit Poke-Artist's Youtube Channel Visit Poke-Artist's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by B-mon View Post
    Filled it out, surprisingly Naruto and .hack// weren't default answers for the favorite character s section; I wrote in .hack//.
    I totally forgot about Naruto, wouldn't One Piece be on there too.

I come from the net
    Wouldn't Naruto fall under then Boruto name now? Unless you're talking about characters from Naruto or as they were in Naruto.

Hopefully it shows them that increasing the amount of items available will be in their best interest. Not that I necessarily mind buying through an intermediary, but whenever I go to the PB website it's like "WANNA CHECK OUT OUR ENGLISH STORE" and there's just nothing there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast