With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: New Digimon Mini Posters Available in the USA at Target, Backpack Clips Soon

New Digimon Mini Posters Available in the USA at Target, Backpack Clips Soon

Time for more products in the USA!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

At Target in the US, new Digimon posters have been found!

The posters are themed after Digimon Season 1 (Adventure) and made by Just Toys.

These are mini posters that come in a cardboard tube and were found for $3.99. That price gets you 2 mini posters out of a selection of 18.

Out of the full selection of 18 posters 8 of them are called 'mini posters' and 10 are called 'locker' posters.

Update- Here is an image of all the posters.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The top row are the 8 mini posters and measure 12 x 16 inches.

The middle and bottom rows are the locker posters that measure 7 x 20 inches (well, 20 x 7 inches for the 2 on the bottom.)

These are exclusive to Target in the run up to Christmas this year. They may appear in other stores next Spring based on how sales go this holiday season.

In addition, they are already working on their next line of Digimon products, a series of Backpack Hangers (a Digimon character on a Digimon-themed clip/carabiner to put on a backpack or other bag.) Images of these will hopefully be available soon. While plans could change, they hope to have these out next spring.

Thanks to Drew for the heads up and the photo.

Update- Added a few additional details and an image thanks to Just Toys.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

wow. feels like 2001 with the minimal effort merch. Yet i still wouldn't mind that one of Hikari..

Added a few details to the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Should've been from Tri

Ain't got no mojo...
    On one hand, I'm really excited seeing "classic" Digimon merchandise on store shelves.

On the other...it's the same generic Toei art that's been plastered on merchandise for the past 17 years. Eh.

Four Dark Lords. Hundreds of monsters. Five teens. One huge adventure.
    An anime-inspired web serial updated weekly.

This would definitely be more exciting if it wasn't so generic. On the other hand, I would totally put some of these on my walls. *eyes the Gomamon evolution line one*

It's a company that hasn't dealt with the brand, and they wanted something on shelves for the holiday season to see how it would do.

The way you test that sort of thing is with a more standard product using pre-existing art, especially if you want to have a product ready reasonably fast.

Updated with a nice image of all the poster designs, sizes, along with news of more products to come.

It... really bothers me that they didn't include Yukimi Botamon on the Tailmon poster. I know she never showed up in the show proper, but he pattern is ruined!
    Last edited by Deep Saver; 11-06-2017 at 09:50 PM.

I come from the net
    ...Those are alright now that we see all of it. Maybe if they make more, they'll update these. ...Maybe.