With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Movie Book Interview with Hosoda Translated (Part 2)

Digimon Movie Book Interview with Hosoda Translated (Part 2)

Time for Part 2!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The second part of the Mamoru Hosoda from the old Digimon Movie Book has been translated.

Wave Motion Cannon just posted Part 2 of the interview today, along with screenshots of the first two films and storyboards from the book itself.

A good chunk of this interview dives into episode 21, along with discussing Hosoda's sense of humor.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A fun read that will no doubt be discussed for a long time.

We'll archive it later, but for now head to Wave Motion Cannon and give it a read. Looking forward to Part 2!

Thanks to a number of people who sent this in.

Part 1 can be found here!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

People's general inability to understand nuance, joking, and metaphor means this will continue to be a point of discussion for quite awhile.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Stuff like this is always fun to read, but it makes me worried that the stories and things I make aren't going to be very good because I don't think very hard about them.

So, is this the part that started the 'incest rumor' ?