With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tamashii Previews Digivolving Spirits, Diablomon Packaging, & Upcoming Events

Tamashii Previews Digivolving Spirits, Diablomon Packaging, & Upcoming Events

Some Digivolving Spirits previews!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Tamashii has put up some Digivolving Spirits previews with some behind the scenes details (with Target Nishizawa cameoing in a few images.)

First up, shots of the various figures that have been announced for release at this point- WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Diablomon, and Angewomon.

They mention the Diablomon is a color sample from the factory where the figures are being made.

These are test shots of Diablomon showing which parts will be die cast metal.

They mention that he can be posed to stand on his own, but they ask that you use the stand for long term usage.

This is the color sample from the factory. They're still doing adjustment on colors, texture, and a few touch up details to the mold itself, but they feel this one is near final. They seem very proud of the range of motion he has on his arms and legs.

They took the Our War Game Omegamon Figuarts and posed him with Digivolving Spirits Diablomon for fun. They mention it's bigger than Figuarts figures, with the size being closer to the old Super Evolution figure line.

Packaging! They show off the first preview of Kenji Watanabe's artwork for Diablomon's packaging. The artwork in the preview is an early rough illustration. They mention that MetalGarurumon's packaging is nearly final.

They also point out that WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon are both facing left, which, based on how you place the boxes, means they can have a showdown with Diablomon.

They show that each package will have a few previews of the next figure in the line.

The figures are currently on display at the Tamashii Nations World Tour stop in Barcelona at the Fira Barcelona Montjuďc (Salón del Manga de Barcelona) from until November 5th.

They also mention there will be Digimon stuff shown off at Megahobby Expo 2017 Autumn, which is November 25th.
    And then shortly after there will be a 'Monster Booth' at the Tamashii Nation 2017 event at the Akihabara UDX 2F Akiba Square and Bellesalle Akihabara between December 1st and 3rd.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digivolving Spirits is also on display for a close up look at the Tamashii Nation corner at the Yodobashi Camera Multimedia store in Akiba.

The last preview for now...

The figures on display with other Digimon figures...

First up is Digivolving Spirits Angewomon standing with Angemon from the old Super Evolution toyline.

Second is Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon with the new GEM Sibling figures, along with some of the 20th Anniversary DigiColle set.

Pre-orders for #01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan

Pre-orders for #02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan

Amazon USA has currently closed pre-orders for WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon. Whether this is due to selling out of their pre-orders or just waiting to re-open closer to release is unknown, we recommend buying from CDJapan if you want to get in a pre-order at the moment. We've included the link in case pre-orders reopen.

Pre-orders for #03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon

More Details on Diablomon, who just went up for pre-order, can be found here.
    Angewomon was recently announced as Digivolving Spirits #04.
    Pre-Order details for the GEM Sibling figures can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ohhh Im guessing Angemon is next?

Love the box artwork!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I remember reading somewhere before that these are not going to be limited items, but will be mass produced. Anyone can confirm for me?
    I will be going to Japan next year, so I might as well wait and buy them all together if they are not limited.

Oh shit, I'm going to Salón del Manga tomorrow, didn't know they were going to be there. I'll see if I can snap some photos of the figures.

Watanabe art up close is such a blessing, that I would buy the empty boxes.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post

Love the box artwork!
    No. After Angewoman is Alphamon

Yup, the hype is real. Now I want a more to scale Omnimon figure.

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post

Love the box artwork!
    As said, Alphamon is next. Unless they've changed their plans after the initial information given there won't be an Angemon. It'd be Patamon to HolyAngemon instead.

Got to say, although they all look good, the Wargreymon seems to be a slightly lower standard than the other four. I'm not sure why he has such obvious back kibble when the original 90's toy didn't?

I come from the net
    Those are really nice. Maybe if they make another after Alphamon we'll get a Patamon figure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast