With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Products at Digimon Story Exhibition at Nakano Broadway

Exclusive Products at Digimon Story Exhibition at Nakano Broadway

With the upcoming release of Hacker's Memory there is going to be a fun Digimon Story event!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first found out about the Digimon Story Exhibition a month ago and now we have all the details!

The exhibition will be held at the Pixiv Zingaro at Nakano Broadway between November 10th and 21st. It will be open each day between noon and 7pm, admission is free, and it will be closed on Wednesdays.

The exhibition will be full of artwork, spritework, etc. from the entire Digimon Story franchise, from the original Digimon Story game all the way up thru the soon to be released Hacker's Memory.

Hacker's Memory will also be playable at the exhibition.

Last, but not least, they will have a small selection of exclusive merchandise to sell! Each item has the Digimon Story Exhibition logo on it.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Shirts! The black shirt is based on the shirt Takumi wore throughout Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (if you chose to play as him.) It includes the name of the doujin studio that Suzuhito Yasuda (character design for Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory) belongs to, along with a sprite Agumon.

The white shirt features a handful of sprites from throughout the history of the Digimon Story series. Both shirts are 3,240 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Towels! These long towels (no specific dimensions given) are available with the Hacker's Memory LE box cover art or with a selection of sprites from throughout the history of Digimon Story series. Each is 1,620 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A sprite totebag! This totebag features various sprites from throughout the history of the Digimon Story series. It costs 2,160 yen.

A small selection of nice items that are reasonably priced (or will be before tracking them down anyways...)

Hopefully some photos from the exhibition will show up once it begins.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from specialty shops since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.) Some intermediaries will potentially still not be willing to get the item (or may only be willing to at great cost.)

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add KaenKazui on Google+ Follow KaenKazui on DeviantArt
    Man. I want one of those towels!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This is super amazing!! Hope you guys that live in Japan could take some pictures to share with us...I'm going to envy you till the end of the days hahahah <3

On another vein, the white T-Shirt is supposed to feature the partner Digimon of each protagonist in the Digimon Story series: Lunamon (Sayo), Coronamon (Koh), Agumon (Shuu/Kizuna), Shoutmon & Spadamon (Taiki), Terriermon, Palmon & Hagurumon (Takumi/Ami Aiba), Tentomon, Gotsumon & Betamon (Keisuke Amazawa), but isn't Agumon (Savers), Gaomon and Lalamon the partners of the first Digimon Story game protagonist, instead of Agumon (Adventure), Gabumon and Lalamon? I cannot remember the details atm, but I would really appreciate if someone could check this.

I hope they sell these items during the next tri movie screening

I hope the shirt from cs will be up in premium bandai ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    This is super amazing!! Hope you guys that live in Japan could take some pictures to share with us...I'm going to envy you till the end of the days hahahah <3

On another vein, the white T-Shirt is supposed to feature the partner Digimon of each protagonist in the Digimon Story series: Lunamon (Sayo), Coronamon (Koh), Agumon (Shuu/Kizuna), Shoutmon & Spadamon (Taiki), Terriermon, Palmon & Hagurumon (Takumi/Ami Aiba), Tentomon, Gotsumon & Betamon (Keisuke Amazawa), but isn't Agumon (Savers), Gaomon and Lalamon the partners of the first Digimon Story game protagonist, instead of Agumon (Adventure), Gabumon and Lalamon? I cannot remember the details atm, but I would really appreciate if someone could check this.
    I think the sprite is Agumon(Savers). Dunno about why Gabumon instead of Gaomon when we has Agumon(Savers) and Lalamon. Though to be fair, the actual starter given to you are Koromon or Tsunomon or Tanemon, not their child level.

Argh I want that shirt! I've wanted that since the original game came out... maybe I'll contact an intermediary...

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post

I think the sprite is Agumon(Savers). Dunno about why Gabumon instead of Gaomon when we has Agumon(Savers) and Lalamon. Though to be fair, the actual starter given to you are Koromon or Tsunomon or Tanemon, not their child level.
    I'm talking about the partners that the protagonist has story-wise, not the Digimon you use as a player, which is a different thing. And yeah, I checked out one video of the game, and the partner Digimon of the protagonist in Digimon Story are indeed Agumon/GeoGreymon, Gaomon/Gaogamon and Lalamon/Sunflowmon as you can see here:

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    That's pretty cool. If I was Japanese I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Aaaaah, I want all of that and I have no money!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I'm talking about the partners that the protagonist has story-wise, not the Digimon you use as a player, which is a different thing. And yeah, I checked out one video of the game, and the partner Digimon of the protagonist in Digimon Story are indeed Agumon/GeoGreymon, Gaomon/Gaogamon and Lalamon/Sunflowmon as you can see here:
    How do you figure? Just because they're on the title screen?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast