With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Lost" Digimon

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Scumon Daiou did appear in at least one of the more recent Digimon World games. I guess he's good enough to reuse but not good enough to get his own art and profile. Or maybe he's just a big Scumon who likes makeshift jewelry.
    I assume it is the latter since World calls him King of Sukamon and datamining revealed his stats to be the same as regular Sukamon meaning he's only differentiated by his crown. Dialogue in Next Order also seems to support this.

The only oddity is that he's listed in Digimon Links' code as a Perfect despite not actually being usable in the game itself suggesting that there may have been crossed wires regarding his status as either a species or a character.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    nobody is commenting on how Golemon was in both Cyber Sleuth games? I don't know why they were included
    Golemon was new to Hacker's Memory, and he was added to go with Volcamon and PileVolcamon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Scumon Daiou did appear in at least one of the more recent Digimon World games. I guess he's good enough to reuse but not good enough to get his own art and profile. Or maybe he's just a big Scumon who likes makeshift jewelry.
    I assume it is the latter since World calls him King of Sukamon and datamining revealed his stats to be the same as regular Sukamon meaning he's only differentiated by his crown. Dialogue in Next Order also seems to support this.

The only oddity is that he's listed in Digimon Links' code as a Perfect despite not actually being usable in the game itself suggesting that there may have been crossed wires regarding his status as either a species or a character.
    Depends how you see "This crown is what made me king! Before that, I was a regular Sukamon!" tbf.

Cuz he somehow got gigantic, too.

The plot of the KingSukamon arc has a PlatinumSukamon trying to steal the crown so that it can become king. Whether that would've caused said Plat to become giant etc, or just becomes the exact same as the current king (so a giant yellow Sukamon) is unknown I suppose.

Also the King is in World 1, Card Battle, ReDigitize, and Next Order.

...and the code of Linkz for some reason lol

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    We've had Digimon sizes be variable within the same species though, most notably gigantism in Data Squad. Hell, Masters makes it possible to change your Digimon's size.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Plus there are giant enemy spawns in Next 0rder. It was so weird the first time I saw a giant Numemon, thinking, "Is he big or just really close?"
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Oh yeah. The giant BlueMeramon is good to grind as it drops shit tonne of money and stats.

My brother ended up with a trophy pic of a dead giant Red Vegiemon. I was jealous.

The giant Botamon on the ship is pretty funny.

I'm a Maniac
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    Holy shit! The Digimon twitter account just posted official artwork for Kiimon.
    https://twitter.com/bandai_digimon/s...78650737717248

Finally. I mean, forget lacking artwork, it was almost impossible just to get some vague idea of what the thing even looks like for the longest time.

I'm going digital
    ...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Kiimon's design have been known for many years, and it's such a simple design.

I'm a Maniac
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    No, I'm being serious. I mean, didn't the thing only appear in an anime artbook? Sure, Wikimon managed to document such an obscure source, but I remember for a good while, all I could find were grainy images of it in a crowd picture or something. Let me remind you, Wikimon was NOT a thing around the time of Tamers's release. Hell, during Tamers's finale, I was surprised to see Impmon even has a BabyII form, and I'd somehow hear that it has a BabyI form to go with it that's apparently named Kiimon, but I could never find what it even looked like (the fact that it doesn't appear in the D-Arc toys or the Wonderswan games wasn't helping). Drove me nuts.

Just means we need an official art for Ketomon (and Hopmon I guess, though we have the Toei one for that, so it's not as needed)

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast