With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The "Lost" Digimon

Red shirt
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    The point I was making is that, judging from the addition of Hacker's Memory as well as Habu's own comments, it looks like the 3D Story games could be expanding to eventually include every Digimon. It didn't really matter much in the DS games because they only included one version of Agumon (and DLC wasn't much of a thing on the DS). While Cyber Sleuth only has one version of Agumon now, it could have both versions at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
    The point I was making is that, judging from the addition of Hacker's Memory as well as Habu's own comments, it looks like the 3D Story games could be expanding to eventually include every Digimon. It didn't really matter much in the DS games because they only included one version of Agumon (and DLC wasn't much of a thing on the DS). While Cyber Sleuth only has one version of Agumon now, it could have both versions at some point.
    One version?

Dawn/Dusk had:
    Agumon (Savers)
    Black Agumon
    Snow Agumon
    Toy Agumon
    Toy Agumon Black
    Dot Agumon

While CS currently has:
    Agumon
    Black Agumon
    Toy Agumon

So both are far from only one Agumon being in the games.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Yamato meant only one of the two main variants, Agumon (Classic) and Agumon (Belt), have appeared in a given Story game thus far. Any other variants like BlackAgumon, and SnowAgumon, ToyAgumon, Agumon Expert, etc are based on the those main two with Snow and Black having both a Classic and Belt version.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi55 View Post
    One version?

Dawn/Dusk had:
    Agumon (Savers)
    Black Agumon
    Snow Agumon
    Toy Agumon
    Toy Agumon Black
    Dot Agumon

While CS currently has:
    Agumon
    Black Agumon
    Toy Agumon

So both are far from only one Agumon being in the games.
    Next Order adds ClearToyAgumon

Masters has "Agumon Classic" and armband

Cyber Sleuth has Agumon Hakase as a medal, also an evil version of Hakase
    Last edited by Muur; 11-14-2017 at 01:13 PM.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I like to count the floating egg that turns into Grimmon as his rookie
    Me too, but I couldn't find any images of it on Wikimon.
    Thank you both. I was thinking of something like a mini Grimmon like how the other forms look but if that could be used as a Digimon, it would work.
    Last edited by Unknown Neo; 11-15-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Red shirt
    As Chimera-gui stated, I meant one variant of the main Agumon (as in the orange-colored anime star that's simply called "Agumon" and nothing else). I'm aware that Agumon has a ridiculous number of sub-species, but I didn't wanna bring them up because I figured the context was clear enough.

Anyway, someone just brought this up in the headcanon thread, but apparently Etemon when combined with the Dark Network has an official name: Etemon Chaos. I'm guessing the name derives from the PSP game, but nevertheless, seems it could potentially count as its own Digimon. And speaking of Digimon that are an upper torso attached to a massive object, has Apocalymon ever appear on its own without its polygonal death machine (much like how Ceresmon Medium can apparently detach from the giant bird part)?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    [QUOTE=Unknown Neo;327925]
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur;327669
    I like to count the floating egg that turns into Grimmon as his rookie[/QUOTE

Me too, but I couldn't find any images of it on Wikimon.
    Thank you both. I was thinking of something like a mini Grimmon like how the other forms look but if that could be used as a Digimon, it would work.
    You fight it so why not. It then turns into Grimmon, so it's bascially a Rookie in power levels

And speaking of Digimon that are an upper torso attached to a massive object, has Apocalymon ever appear on its own without its polygonal death machine (much like how Ceresmon Medium can apparently detach from the giant bird part)?
    Yeah apparnenty it's called Apocolymon Creepy Mode but that's coming from the Digimon Wikia
    Last edited by Muur; 11-14-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Apocalymon's humanoid part was referred to as Creepy Mode in this card:
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

You do fight it on top of the polyhedron in Digimon World 4 though:
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, Creepy Mode is a Bandai of America invention (they like the word creepy, donít they?) roughly answering to that description, though as you can see from the card itís clearly just Apocalymon, polyhedron and all. Weíve never actually seen the humanoid on its own.

Red shirt
    Yeah, I heard about the "Creepy Mode" name but figured it's worth dismissing because.... well, localized Digimon's just a complete mess. Plus, the card in question shares the artwork with a regular Apocalymon card from the Japanese version (which is clearly just depicting Apocalymon's upper half, which is still attached to that thing if you look close enough).

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast