With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Lost" Digimon

Banned

Question The "Lost" Digimon

So, which Digimon have "gone lost" in time and probably won't ever be seen in another game or anime?

Some examples...

Blikmon: 3 of it appeared in Digimon World 1 as NPCs. In Digimon World 2, it could evolve from Tankmon or Clockmon and evolved into Boltmon. Besides that, I don't remember to have seen it in any other games.

Golemon (PS): He was an enemy in Digimon World 1 and he appeared in the two card games for PSX. That's all we ever saw from him.

Cardmon: 8 different kinds of Cardmon exist and they have never been seen outside of Digimon World 3 (and probably never will).

HolyDigitamamon: He was accepted as an official Digimon in a contest, as an evolution of Digitamamon, but was never used in any Digimon media and lives in the shadow of Devitamamon.

Citramon: While just a censored version of BomberNanimon, we can't get around that this Digimon appeared in an official Digimon media and had its own unique design. Due to his weird origins, he won't ever appear again in any Digimon media, but his existence gives us an interesting trio of Nanimons.

ToyAgumon L: This special ToyAgumon never appeared outside of the PSX card games.

The list goes on and on, but let me see what you guys can bring up!

Wow, just yesterday I read the C'mon manga. Probably Bun and the Death monsters will never see the light again. I would like to see their official colors though.

Also, I fear that Pipimon will never get an evolution; and there are other unreleased digimons from contests that they are probably forgotten forever, like Technodramon, Earthdramon, etc.

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Gabumon. Gabumon will never be seen again.

I'm waiting very patiently for HolyDigitamamon to become a thing.

If it takes 30 years....
    It's all part of the mystery or whatever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Akfly View Post
    Wow, just yesterday I read the C'mon manga. Probably Bun and the Death monsters will never see the light again. I would like to see their official colors though.

Also, I fear that Pipimon will never get an evolution; and there are other unreleased digimons from contests that they are probably forgotten forever, like Technodramon, Earthdramon, etc.
    True. The Buns and Death-mons are probably gone for good... Regarding Pipimon, then I'm 50/50 on us ever seeing him in an evolutionary context. In the Digimon Next manga, there is a big caravan of Digimon in chapter 8, namely: Jyagamon, Sunflowmon, Togemon, Palmon, Floramon, Lalamon, Tanemon, Pipimon and Nyokimon. Maybe this could be seen as an indication that he's just another Digimon able to evolve into Tanemon, like Nyokimon and Yuramon. But pure fan guessing from my side.

I haven't read Digimon Next yet, but yeah, that could mean something. Thanks for the info 😉

Follow Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    I worry about Hyokomon -> Buraimon -> Butenmon -> Chronomon. They haven't been referenced in anything since Digimon Story Lost Evolution.

Some of them from this list are ome of the "lost digimon" https://wikimon.net/Category:Unreleased_Digimon

Some appmon (if they counts) that are found by using certain trick for applidrove toy seems to face the fate of the likes of HolyDogitamamon, such as Speciamon, Gugumon, and Santamon.

Most X-antibodied (non-carrier)Digimon especially those that aren't ultimate level such as MetalGreymonX and SeadramonX get this treatment.

Even some Digimon that debutted in anime also suffer this fate:
    - Tamers: most devas aren't popular enough at all to appear in games
    - Frontier, outside of card games, the hybrids (not the 10 Ancients) barely got any love, especially the evil ones.
    - Savers: BanchouLeomon Burst Mode, "Agumon's Burst Mode", Eldradimon, Gizmon line (they got lucky in DMO), and bio Digimons.
    - Xros Wars: most weapon/other-type digixros and joke xroses such as Dorulu Cannon, Sparrowmon AB, Pickmon slingshot, Shonitamon, ShouCutemon, GreatCutemon, Mushmon cottage from the manga, etc.
    - Hunter: every single Xros Up

Obviously some boss Digimon in games are doomed to be "lost" such as:
    -Gokumon(Reapermon), which only appeared in Rumble Arena and Card games recently
    -Bemmon,Snatchmon,Destromon,Galacticmon,Suijinmon,R aijinmon,Raidenmon from DW3 (Fuujinmon got lucky with an appearance in DMO)
    -ChaosSeadramon, ChaosGreymon, and Chaos Lord (very unloke to appear anymore since Chaosdramon supposed to be an upgraded version of it), and NeoCrimson from DW2 (ChaosPiemon got lucky in DMO)
    -VR Digimon from Digimon Tamers Brave Tamers (granted VR stands for Virtual Reality)
    -Armamon, OmegaArmamon Burst Mode, ShoutmonX3GM, ShoutmonX3SD, GreyKnightsmon, and ShoutmonX5S from Super Xros Wars
    -Chronomon Destroy Mode face an ugly fate compared to its Holy Mode
    -Grimmon, ChaosGrimmon, and ExoGrimmon from Sunburst/Moonlight

I would disagree that any Digimon with a Reference Book entry (like Gokumon, the Devas, or the Hybrids) could possibly considered lost. Bandai is clearly aware of their existence it's just a matter of when they'll have another product where they will actually fit in.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    L ToyAgumon is pretty much colorless ClearAgumon or vaccine ToyAgumon (Black), isn't it?

Also, Technodramon. Though if it actually appeared I would probably be disappointed because it's different from my headcanon.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast