With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Taichi/Hikari & Yamato/Takeru Megahouse GEM Figure Images, Info, & Pre-Order Details

Taichi/Hikari & Yamato/Takeru Megahouse GEM Figure Images, Info, & Pre-Order Details

Time for more GEM figures!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The two newest Digimon figures from Megahouse in the GEM line were first shown off a few months ago at DigiFes 2017.

It's the Digimon Adventure Sibling figure sets!

This is one of the rare times in recent memory where we get two GEM releases at the same time!

First up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Taichi and Hikari! Along with Koromon and Nyaromon!

This is listed as just a touch under 6 inches.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders open on October 27th at 1pm (just a few hours away in Japan) at the Premium Bandai store for 8,100 yen. It ships in March 2018. It

Then we have...

First up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Yamato and Takeru! Along with Tsunomon and Tokomon!

This is also just a touch under 6 inches.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders open on October 27th at 1pm (just a few hours away in Japan) at the Premium Bandai store for 8,100 yen. It ships in March 2018.

A small discount for those who plan to get both...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

You can order both Sibling figures together from the Premium Bandai store at a small discount for 15,444 yen. It also ships in March 2018.

They look great with a fun design to them (even if I'm still not sure how the Yamato/Takeru pose works.) No news on if stores outside of Japan will be stocking these but will update if that information becomes available.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to name a few 'official' affiliate shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows their 'official' page for Premium Bandai.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The link embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the items listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    They really are trying to break my wallet...

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Brief summary of this figures: Incest & Yaoi loool Also, I personally love the new Super Saiyajin look of Yamato :P

I come from the net
    Ha. His hair does look like that. But I'm not going to say much about the other thing. These are nice though. So much merch huh.