With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory US & Europe Release Date and Pre-Order Bonus Items Announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Please do not start this up again.
    why not if it was a language censorship at least all of the people that played the english version would have got the same mons but this is a region block which means they treat people different just because they live in a different place in the world i didn't care if it was a language censorship but now i'm actually furios
    Last edited by shaikgb; 11-13-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I was talking to Theigno, not you.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    I was talking to Theigno, not you.
    oh sry i couldn't really see that

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    How are you so sure that WarGreynon X will make its way to Hacker's Memory?
    There's no reason for his model to exist otherwise. They are not going around creating those nice models to not use them in their more high profile games.
    It's a reasonable assumption, but it should also be noted that the current roster limit is close to being reached (65 vs. 71) and there are more Digimon in Links not in HM currently then there are remaining slots to fit them in. That also ignores the possibility of us getting Digimon like GranDracumon (who's highly expected due to Dracumon and Sangloupmon's presence) in as playable instead of them, which would restrict the remaining slots even more. Unless they managed to breach their original limit it's entirely possible that some of them were made just with Links in mind or (more likely) will be pushed off for DLC, particularly since some of them could reuse assets from pre-existing Digimon such as with Vritramon and AncientGreymon.

Let's keep this polite and respectful.

This specific topic has gotten wildly out of hand before.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    There's no reason for his model to exist otherwise. They are not going around creating those nice models to not use them in their more high profile games.
    It's a reasonable assumption, but it should also be noted that the current roster limit is close to being reached (65 vs. 71) and there are more Digimon in Links not in HM currently then there are remaining slots to fit them in. That also ignores the possibility of us getting Digimon like GranDracumon (who's highly expected due to Dracumon and Sangloupmon's presence) in as playable instead of them, which would restrict the remaining slots even more. Unless they managed to breach their original limit it's entirely possible that some of them were made just with Links in mind or (more likely) will be pushed off for DLC, particularly since some of them could reuse assets from pre-existing Digimon such as with Vritramon and AncientGreymon.
    I agree that WarGreymon X or any other X Digimon for that matter would be a waste of a slot. We need more standalones, not more variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    I agree that WarGreymon X or any other X Digimon for that matter would be a waste of a slot. We need more standalones, not more variants.
    I strongly diagree with this, at least on tha front of X-Antibody variants. The X-era Digimon are among some of the most ignored in the franchise, Iím thrilled to see anything beyond the Wargreymons X.

I havenít looked at the actual model, but could its assets have just been reused from Decode? It, and many other, X-Antibody Digimon appeared there after all.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    I havenít looked at the actual model, but could its assets have just been reused from Decode? It, and many other, X-Antibody Digimon appeared there after all.
    No, it-s quite clearly a much better model than the RE: Digitize one.

Also I Don't get what's so strange about EU getting Noir uncensored unlike the US, EU has always been more lenient and multiple of the dubs of the anime for languages other than English have been based on the Japanese one.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Follow MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    yeah Digimon was always uncut in EU, while US got all the censors.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast