With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: NXEdge Dukemon Images and Release Information!

NXEdge Dukemon Images and Release Information!

Another figure update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Last time we saw this guy was almost 3 months ago I believe.

The NXEdgeStyle figure of Dukemon looks fantastic in these new images.

He will be released in March 2018 and further details, including pre-orders, should show up soon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

NXEdge Dukemon will also be appearing as a bonus Digimon for those who order the 20th Anniversary version of Hacker's Memory!

Early 2018 will also have the Dukemon Crimson Mode GEM figure in January as part of the leadup to the Digimon Tamers Blu-ray Box in April!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Poke-Artist's Avatar
    Follow Poke-Artist On Twitter Add Poke-Artist on Steam Follow Poke-Artist on DeviantArt Visit Poke-Artist's Youtube Channel Visit Poke-Artist's Xbox Live Profile
    When done right i am a fan of Chibi or shrunk down figures of characters. This Dukemon is one of them, From the first pic (I'm on my mobile) i actually thought it was a full scale figure not an NXEdge.

Dukemon actually looks really good, i won't be getting it though, i still need to hunt down some older Digimon Figures since i don't actually own any.

Damn why does Dukemon look every time much better than before? I love it.
    I'd like to buy it but..

Pre-Orders are open, further details can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.