With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits Diablomon Pre-Order Details!

Digivolving Spirits Diablomon Pre-Order Details!

Almost time for another pre-order!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first saw a prototype of the figure half a year ago, and that was after false starts for other Diablomon figures for a number of years

Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon from Digimon Adventure- Children's War Game will be up for pre-order on November 1st for 8,640 yen and will be released in March 2018.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a fantastic looking Diablomon figure made from plastic and die cast metal for some pieces. The overall look is quite impressive and dynamic.

But of course, it isn't just Diablomon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It goes from Diablomon to Keramon!

Extra effort has been put into the coloring

Despite the wildly different colorschemes of Diablomon and Keramon extra effort has been spent to have both characters look accurate.

The figure also includes two accessories!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It includes Diablomon's clock and a stand that works with the figure in both forms!

The first two Digivolving Spirits figures are still up for pre-order at the moment...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

WarGreymon/Agumon and MetalGarurumon/Gabumon!

They also tease with a blank spot an announcement for the currently unannounced fourth figure. We've seen prototypes of Alphamon and Angewomon though, so you'd assume one of those.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Pretty good, I figured this one was going to be an engineering challenge from the start.

The Keramon mode looks a little derpy but that's kind of unavoidable given the Digimon involved and the Rookie modes tend to be somewhat off with these figures anyway. Plus Keramon was always kind derpy to begin with.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 10-23-2017 at 09:13 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Oh, so the pauldrons are actually Keramon's "skirt"... interesting! Freaking love it though. So excited for this one (and we haven't even gotten WarGreymon yet!).

Multi-use stand and it has a clock to boot... this is going to be a fantastic figure. And, of course, looking forward to whatever the next one is. I'll take anything they can give us.

Follow Rexanimon on DeviantArt
    I thought in another thread or something it was confirmed that Angewomon was next, but I could be wrong. I'm so excited that we get the clock!!! I've been hoping!

Just like the adventure, my collection evolves...
    Execute... UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION!

Ain't got no mojo... Poke-Artist's Avatar
    Follow Poke-Artist On Twitter Add Poke-Artist on Steam Follow Poke-Artist on DeviantArt Visit Poke-Artist's Youtube Channel Visit Poke-Artist's Xbox Live Profile
    With those figures Agumon/Wargreymon and Gabumon/Metalgarurumon i wasn't particularly a fan of them as i felt they didn't look that good alone, but seeing the group shot including Diablomon they actually gel really well together and i may be tempted to try and obtain all 3

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Keramon does look a bit weird, but all things considered I'm seriously impressed with this. Diablomon doesn't look like it should be able to transform at all, and yet they pulled it off.

Given his lanky proportions... yeah, you're gonna need a stand for this thing. Good to see that they're including one.

Keramon looks derpishly cute xD

Diaboromon on the other looks really amazing!

Ain't got no mojo...
    It would be disappointing to see Diaboromon and Alphamon releasing with no improved Omnimon releasing too! Conspiracy that it's coming

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnimon Zwart View Post
    It would be disappointing to see Diaboromon and Alphamon releasing with no improved Omnimon releasing too! Conspiracy that it's coming
    Now that would be an engineering feat in itself, if not very difficult to pull off. Unless they find something else for Omnimon to transform from.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Diaboromon look awesome... Keramon looks crap though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast