With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bandai Teasing 20th Anniversary Digimon Pendulum V-Pets

Bandai Teasing 20th Anniversary Digimon Pendulum V-Pets

Bandai has been teasing "Something new is coming up" via a recent tweet...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And from an image from the newest V-Jump it appears we know what it is!

20th Anniversary Digimon Pendulums!

The only details from the image at the moment is...

"Finally, that legendary item will be revived!!"

"Look out for more details in the future!"

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hackmon (from the teaser tweet) seems very interested at this news.

It'll be very interesting to see what changes we might see from the 20th Anniversary V-Pets for these.

Thanks to you_bet_11 for the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Awesome! I wonder what new Digimon we might see in this one? Grace Novamon was a nice surprise in the original v-pet anniversary release.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    ....My heart is leaping but my pocketbook is already weeping. ^^'

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Hmmm, maybe we’ll get versions of the Hackmon line which wield the members of the Zubamon line as weapons.

I kind of wish they'd waited until after the Wave 2s of the last V-pet got released before dropping these hints. I've been patiently and excitedly waiting for them after passing on the first Wave and now I feel almost like I should have waited for these...

BTW, what is the release date for Wave 2? Was it November 30?

if we will get new mons in those v-pets will they be added into CS-HM or into links?

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Hmmm, maybe we’ll get versions of the Hackmon line which wield the members of the Zubamon line as weapons.
    i doubt the hackmon line is the 1 that wields the zubamon line because jesmon has too many swords already

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I had a feeling they might announce these at some point. Didn't think they'd be coming so soon, not that I'm complaining.

The Version 20th is easily the best V-Pet Bandai has ever produced, and now I'm wondering how they're going to top that.

One more reason why my wallet continue to be in a perpetual state of emptiness. And the kicker is, to some of us we need to buy both of em (and more latter) to unlock whatever secret thingie they put inside. Still getting it tho...

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I had a feeling they might announce these at some point. Didn't think they'd be coming so soon, not that I'm complaining.

The Version 20th is easily the best V-Pet Bandai has ever produced, and now I'm wondering how they're going to top that.
    Easy, put a pendulum on it!

On Hackmon, I think it's the debut of Gankoomon as a trainable Mon on V-Pet.
    Last edited by kintang; 10-21-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by kintang View Post
    And the kicker is, to some of us we need to buy both of em (and more latter) to unlock whatever secret thingie they put inside.
    Calling it now: Versions 1 thru 5 will be readily available, but you'll need to connect two together to unlock the .5 versions. And then you'll need to connect to all five Version 20ths to unlock the Version Zero egg.

I'm half joking, half expecting it to be honest

Follow AKluthe On Twitter Add AKluthe on Facebook Follow AKluthe on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Calling it now: Versions 1 thru 5 will be readily available, but you'll need to connect two together to unlock the .5 versions. And then you'll need to connect to all five Version 20ths to unlock the Version Zero egg.

I'm half joking, half expecting it to be honest
    What line am I going to get for connecting the v20th v-pets to a v20th pendulum, though? :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast