With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What do you think meiko and meicoomon fate will be in the series

Quote Originally Posted by SharpeBB View Post
    Even before the reboot though there were examples of Digimon who died in the RW who, while they didn't get reborn in the DW, they didn't completely disappear. While for the most part, we've all assumed there was no chance of being reborn, we've never known that for sure. And the reboot certainly could change the rules too.
    There's really no reason to assume Meicoomon can't come back at all. In fact, I'm... actually kinda hoping to see her again. Somebody could do something halfway decent with her character, now that the black cube is removed.

I come from the net
    Maybe we'll see her in a 02 Tri. I'd think we'd get info about if it's happening around August.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpeBB View Post
    Even before the reboot though there were examples of Digimon who died in the RW who, while they didn't get reborn in the DW, they didn't completely disappear. While for the most part, we've all assumed there was no chance of being reborn, we've never known that for sure. And the reboot certainly could change the rules too.
    There's really no reason to assume Meicoomon can't come back at all. In fact, I'm... actually kinda hoping to see her again. Somebody could do something halfway decent with her character, now that the black cube is removed.
    I agree. And in the grand scheme of things, she had better come back, because once the Digimon begin living in the Real World, it would be cruel for Meiko to have to watch everyone else enjoy their partner without hers. The point I was making originally was that someone said they didn't believe any Digimon came back if they died in the RW, and we didn't have proof they were gone for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Maybe we'll see her in a 02 Tri. I'd think we'd get info about if it's happening around August.
    Is there an announcement coming in August or something?

Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    The "Digimon Thanksgiving" will be taking place just at the end of July and it's the logical place for them to have some announcements about the projects that we don't know much about yet.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    The "Digimon Thanksgiving" will be taking place just at the end of July and it's the logical place for them to have some announcements about the projects that we don't know much about yet.
    Or the Video Game, since Habu said in Summer

I come from the net
    Let's hope we get something. A game would be nice but another series would also be nice.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456