With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think meiko and meicoomon fate will be in the series

I'm going digital

What do you think meiko and meicoomon fate will be in the series

So movie 6 will officially wrap up the meicoomon plotline and I think it's likely meicoomon will be cured of her dark data.

So leaves the question what will happen to her character meiko is going to school now with season 1 digideatined so she's pretty much apart of the crew even mimi is back. So meiko is pretty much the 9th digidestined of the group. I do hope the crest of darkness prediction is true and meiko and Kari get a proper mega evolution and fight.

I hope before it wraps up she gets a moment to shine and redeem herself and I would like the digidestined as a group to fight a bigger evil maybe get an updated dark masters story before putting season 1 cast story to bed.

Well, the last time we encountered the Old Yeller arc, Wendimon regained enough self-consciousness to plead for Magnamon and Rapidmon to kill him, even without the promise of being reborn to hope for.

Unless tri. is shooting for a good ol' "F*ck you" downer ending, Meiko's increasingly dramatic spiral looks like it might propel her towards a proper assertiveness (which would seem to follow from the fact that the latest developments in her character were to accept the terrible fate of killing MaiCoomon, only to have to depend on Taichi to actually give the order -- and then Yamato gives a speech about friendship which apparently changes her mind). Given that she's also the only one who has a demonstrably calming effect on MaiCoomon, it's likely she may ultimately confront MaiCoomon and may even successfully call her back from the darkness.

How everything else ends up working out is a big ol' crapshoot, though.
    Last edited by Jaybird C; 10-19-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    It's all part of the mystery or whatever.

Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel Add ShinZankuro on Steam Add ShinZankuro on DeviantArt
    The most easy of the choices:

She is the new Oikawa(Maybe alongside Maki). But with a potential less sad ending, if compared with Oikawa's death LOL

Junior Commander
    I'm guessing that there will be a big final battle between everyone and one of the 'omnipotent' entities and henchmen (Homeostasis/Jesmon, or Yggdrasil/Alphamon, more likely the latter I think), and when everyone's down and out Meiko will get her strength, propel Meicoomon to get a good hard hit on the baddie (maybe exposing a weakness) so Omegamon can go in for the killing blow.

In short, they'll get the assist to the final victory.

Ain't got no mojo... frankiemon827's Avatar
    it is also likely that Meicoomon will be sacrificed to save the world/defeat the villains. Tri has already foreshadowed this with the sacrifice that Homeostasis mentioned in Confession (which i dont think its about losing memories) as well as the flashback in Loss where Maki's Tapirmon got sacrificed and wasn't able to be reborn as digiegg

Maybe Meiko will get Meiccomon's egg and the egg is pure from the virus. Then the new unknown Digimon will be born. Meiccomon does have unnamed baby II and child forms that they could name real easily.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net
    As long as Meiko and Meicomon don't die. I do like them. The reborn digiegg thing is nice if that's as far as we can go without either permanently dieing.

I think my waifu and I will get married and have a lovely family. *sighs blessfully* If only that could be true.

Honestly though. I think Meicoomon will end up dying, but it won't be because Homeostasis had their way. But because Meiko already knows they have to kill her in order for her suffering to stop. Meicoomon only brings pain and she knows that.

Meiko may be able to bring Meicoomon to her senses long enough. There may even be a dream sequence where the two talk before a final blow either by Tailmon's true ultimate or Omegamon. That's how I envision that happening. Then Meicoomon reverts to a healthy egg. Orange like the one in my avatar atm.

I reallly am pleased how they wrote Meiko and hope they do her character justice. It's not often we get a well written, fleshed out female character in Digimon. It's a nice change.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I think my waifu and I will get married and have a lovely family. *sighs blessfully* If only that could be true.

Honestly though. I think Meicoomon will end up dying, but it won't be because Homeostasis had their way. But because Meiko already knows they have to kill her in order for her suffering to stop. Meicoomon only brings pain and she knows that.

Meiko may be able to bring Meicoomon to her senses long enough. There may even be a dream sequence where the two talk before a final blow either by Tailmon's true ultimate or Omegamon. That's how I envision that happening. Then Meicoomon reverts to a healthy egg. Orange like the one in my avatar atm.

I reallly am pleased how they wrote Meiko and hope they do her character justice. It's not often we get a well written, fleshed out female character in Digimon. It's a nice change.
    Is that digiegg in your avi fanart?

In digimon movie cherubimon was under a similar situation and they were able destroy the virus without hurting it which could happen here aswell.

Also the digideatined and meiko are already yo destroy meicoomon so i see this flipping next movie and meiko learning to not give up hope.

It would be redundant for another digideatined to sacrifice their digimon since this is what pretty much caused this to happen in the first place.

I know people like to compare tri. to movie 3, but i don't think toei will make their writing choices based on that movie.. I do agree that there could be another spark of hope next movie and that will save Meicoomon. We really can't rule either situation out. I'm just not sure how it'd work with both girls coming to realization of purifying their Digimon. But tri. has surprised us before.

Also, I took the egg from the black egg on the official Digimon site and just recolored the vector then overlayed it on the image. She was originally holding Koromon. But holding the egg looks surprisingly good too. Also edited a small smile on her facel. Like a sad smile. I still hope for a happy ending.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast