With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toei Teasing tri. Part 4 US Release

Toei Teasing tri. Part 4 US Release

Looks like Toei USA is getting into the teasing game!

While it was streamed earlier this year, home video release information for Digimon Adventure tri. in the US has ended with tri. Part 3.

Toei has put up a Japanese tri. Part 4 trailer on Youtube and teased in the video description (and in response to comments on the video) that there will be more to see.

Hopefully this means a licensing announcement for more tri. on home video in the US will be coming soon.

tri. Part 3 will be coming out on home video in the US soon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The MSRP for the Blu-ray is $24.97 and $14.98 for the DVD, with a release date of December 5th. Links below are Amazon affiliate links.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Confession Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 3 Confession DVD

Thanks to a number of people who sent this in.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    Seems like that this too will get an English dub.

Im excited how they are moving with the dub soo fast ^^

I wonder if they will give voices/grunts to Maki's flashback or to the darkmasters

Ain't got no mojo...
    Wait, I'm confused. Does this mean that Shout Factory and Studio Eleven aren't dubing tri anymore?

I'm going digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Follow SuperStarlite on DeviantArt Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel
    Is it true if I buy Confession from the ShoutFactory's website I could get it two weeks early?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I hope they keep knocking these out in the US. It'd be awesome if the final part could get a simuldub in Japan and the US (or heck, as slow as they're releasing them in Japan, maybe even finish Tri in the US first).

Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    Im excited how they are moving with the dub soo fast ^^

I wonder if they will give voices/grunts to Maki's flashback or to the darkmasters
    That'd be interesting. If nothing else, they already have Doug Erholtz to reprise his role as MetalSeadramon, and anyone could throw around a generic Machinedramon growl.
    Last edited by PCmon; 10-14-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Four Dark Lords. Hundreds of monsters. Five teens. One huge adventure.
    An anime-inspired web serial updated weekly.

Follow hackmon On Twitter Visit hackmon's Xbox Live Profile
    shout factory and studio eleven are distribution they do not do the dub.

Ain't got no mojo...
    While it was streamed earlier this year, home video release information for Digimon Adventure tri. in the US has ended with tri. Part 3.

Hopefully this means a licensing announcement for more tri. on home video in the US will be coming soon.
    Im mostly confused by this. It sounds like the home video release has stopped. But the next sentance says there may be more home videos releases. Did I miss something?

Are they still doing the dub or not?

Quote Originally Posted by scoff View Post
    Im mostly confused by this. It sounds like the home video release has stopped. But the next sentance says there may be more home videos releases. Did I miss something?

Are they still doing the dub or not?
    The initial announcement for Tri's dub only confirmed up to Confession, so we just don't know for sure/have any real information for the last three movies yet.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Welp, I sure hope they release Soushitsu on home video in the US (and on Amazon for the rest of the world to import). I keep getting a 'The uploader has not made the video available in your country' message. I wonder why it's geolocked.
    P.S.: Does anyone know if we might be getting a discount on Confession/Kokuhaku closer to its US release?
    Last edited by Velocifaptor; 10-14-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast