With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Box Details and Images!

Interesting V.V. is not included in that cool spread, but oh well. I missed my mark on the 20th Artbook pre-orders; this looks like another amazing I may not be able to get as well. It sucks these things are premiere luxury items; there's so much Digimon history lost to time because of a failure, or lack of forethought, to archive stuff, and it kind of still happens in this modern age with these one-of-a-kind items.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilandio View Post
    Am I seeing things or is Aiba undoing Nokia's dress with her left hand?
    It's actually her underwear she's taking off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I'm so happy that Koh finally got official art after a decade of languishing with only a tiny sprite portrait.

Maybe someday the characters from Digimon World 3 will get art, too? Perhaps as an artbook when Digimon World Next Order The Nextiest gets announced?
    Doubt it, since World 3 is a turn based RPG more like the Story games. I figure they will just pretend 2/3/4 don't exist if they did it and only use World, Reigitzie and Next Order.

Anyway, is this not official art?

it's on the Digi Wiki
    Sure, but I said 'characters'. It would be nice to see art of the DMW3 cast besides just Atsushi.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345