With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Box Details and Images!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    HYPEEEE!!! This is one of the best products of the 20th Anniversary I've seen so far along with the V-Pet Artbook!! I really need this so bad. Super Xros Wars featured too?? We'll get to know more about the Legend-Arms for sure...I'm so happy right now 😊

Please Bandai, just hand over the franchise to Habumon-sama and we'll all be satisfied!

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    There's also Ulforce V-dramon, Magnamon X And Lucemon Satan Mode in Giga Devast.
    ohhh so the sword blongs to ulforcevdramon i couldn't remember who had this sword
    In fact is the Ulforce Saber of Ulforce V-dramon X. And that is curious at the very least, because Ulforce X has never been in an Story.

Junior Commander
    even though this is tremendously DOPE, the chance of this limited edition getting western release is already probably 0, except if they're willingly release the LE without the anime songs included

Hot damn, this is all so amazing.

I may have to double dip to try and get all these goodies. ^_^

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Interesting that they did art of Koh. Hoping his BFF Apollomon makes Hacker's Memory.

All that artwork is beautiful; I might import after all if we don't get some sort of special edition in the US.

Still not a fan of the NXEdge style mons, but I'm glad they're leaning into the ridiculousness of it by having them be super tiny.

I ended up caving in and getting it...

I am so jealous of Japan right now, this might be the coolest special edition for a game I have ever seen.

I'm a Maniac
    We finally get Koh, Tera Devast and Giga Devast official art! This is so exciting! I hope the book also features Chaosgrimmon, Exogrimmon and Chronomon. Oh and Omega armamon too, of course. Now I really want an artbook for the digimon world series.

I hope Hyokomon's pre evo also gets oficial artwork

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast